would this be ok?

Gtstu

Member +
Atm i have a excedy paddle clutch but its slipping so would the plate that speed division sell be ok for a replacment? or shall i buy a complete new kit?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
best thing to do is first take of the clutch and presureplate for inspection and then see from there.. NO ONE can tell you yes or no

Gtstu

Member +
ye but the problem is i need my car every day for work i should be td04 soon so around 260bhp.any other clutches that would be ok for my needs?

Ooomoo

Member +
if your up`in the power bud id just go full a full new kit, the extra power a put even more strain on the older parts.

starlet666

Member +
agreed get a cap as these guys love em... never personally seen or used one though
or try get an extreme clutch i run one have about 300bhp and it is sweet as.... never slips never plays up just bits all the time and does what it should

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
im in a hurry i need to go out.. will put a link up later or maybe if chrisgt is here he can give you the link..

AntEP82

Member +
Has anyone actually fitted this clutch in their gt? I'm thinking of buying this clutch so would like to know if it's any good!