would u?? evo iv

davehart

Member +
If I had the spare cash I think I probably would even though I'm not to keen on Scooby's and EVO's as they are a little to common for my liking.

trd-1992

Member +
Decals are well done, but personally i wouldn t drive around in a car with them, (UNLESS IT WAS A PROPER WRC)

Timmy

Member +
well, well, well over priced. That stupid money for such an ugly car. I like evo 4's but those graphice need coming off. I would say it's only worth around 4.5k maybe 5k and that only due to it's low milage.

lennyEP82

Member +
cheers guys keep em comming! is it reall overpriced? they go for around 6k and the mileage is low what would you offer?

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
I don't think its that badly priced if its a very good genuine low mileage example. Ive had one and know how much of a money pit these can be if you get the wrong car whick most at 4.5 - 5K are going to be. There two things on the E4 which would stop me buying another. Firstly the engine suffers crankwalk and secondly the diff pre Super AYC diffs in E4-6 are all getting on a bit now and are hideously expensive to replace. Both in my case needed replacing in the first year of ownership ,the diff in the first 2 weeks! With mods i'd spent 8k on a car i paid 7.5k for only 10 months previously. However once sorted it was immense. Got it to 360bhp. Pic of mine below. Its now with a new owner in Sweden :-(

100_1079.jpg

If you need to know anything mate just ask. Pretty much replaced everything on the car!

lennyEP82

Member +
much apreciated mate, have u gone from the evo to the glanza then? do u think imay regrett it 6month down the line or will it be what im hoping for?

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
If the car is sound you won't regret it in terms of performance thats for sure. They are a step or two up from a Glanza but you do pay for the privilege with the running costs!!! Mine was dyno'd at 293bhp just with an exhaust and filter before I did the engine and turbo swap. With the 4wd system even at stage 1 mods its very quick indeed. My regret was not just trying to get a little more money for a E5 which now seem to be at 8K and for that your getting an even more menacing looking car. Better interior, bigger injectors, bigger turbo, revised engine internals = no crankwalk, better brakes etc.

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Car path to date is :-

Saxo VTR - Impreza WRX - Clio 182 - Impreza WRX - MR2 Turbo - Lotus Elise - Evo 4 - Saxo VTS - Glanza V

The only one I regret selling is the MR2.

:p:p

personaly there more excitement to be had with a highly modifed glanza i know cause i am doin a bit of work on an evo and didnt realy rate it if you want somethin fast buy a gtr the fuckin mental you have to drive one to understand:cops: