Wow from 1200 to 777!

lingl9z

Member +
Basicly got an insurance fight off going on at the moment, between adrian flux, church hill and sky, started off at 1200tpft and now its at 777fully comp and there still fighting it off, just goes to show that its worth getting another insurer to try and beat the quote!

Rich.

Fizturbo

Member +
Its always the case when its a new car for the first year,best to shop around an dnt giv up til ur Happy.Shame u sold ur starlet make sure u get another GT next yr lol

lingl9z

Member +
i know what you mean mate, bit of a pain as i put down a deposit which i was told i could get back within 14days only subject to admin fee's now there trying to say admin, commission, setup fee's etc damn them! but yeah, i think i will get another starlet at some point :)

Fizturbo

Member +
lol same happen 2 me,left deposit for Gt 8yr ago an i must of rang over 30 insurance compny they kept sayin Oh its a grey import an wer mad prices.

lingl9z

Member +
sneaky people lol, lesson learnt, don't place a deposit down untill your sure! i just didnt wanna miss out as it was so low! :)

GTWorld

Member +
Nice Result Mate!! How is the car going? isit alright if i run the money down to you saturday as im fitting it saturday making a custom bracket for it

lingl9z

Member +
Nice Result Mate!! How is the car going? isit alright if i run the money down to you saturday as im fitting it saturday making a custom bracket for it

what sorta time sat mate? shouldnt be a problem though, good luck with the bracket :p Yeah cars sweet sideways ftw!

lingl9z

Member +
yeh no worries pal, just wont be in in the evening kinda thing! so would have to be like early sat! im skint aswell lol, so couldnt have come at a better time =D

lingl9z

Member +
ok so im back up to 840 as i was told id lose 209 deposit if i cancelled it so much for 14day cooling off period lol' still better than 1200 tpft =]