Wrote my starlet off last night

Wuldo

Fresh Recruit
back end hit the barrier last night . damn this black ice :( all mechanical parts seem to be working just the body work is totally wrecked need a new shell for my engine if anyone knows anyone seeling one ? thanks

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sorry too hear that matey, hope your ok tho dude. yea the black ice has been a problem round here, they say there short on grit yet the dome shaped thing they store it in is 5 mins from my house an is full so no idea what there talkin bout lol

Wuldo

Fresh Recruit
yeah i was on a dual carridgeway and the outside lane hadn't been gritted and some guy on the inside moved towards me thought he was gonna hit me so i moved a bit to the right and hit ice and spun the car the person in that car just casually drove off . cant believe it as i was working on it all weekend and just took it out for a spin for an hour gutted :(
cheers mate, yeah apart from a lot of bruising and cuts im alright no broken bones thank god
just need to find a rolling shell to put my engine into as im not giving up on the starlets yet

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Sorry to hear that bud, at least ya can sort car out as you say its only the body...

Have a look in the for sale section, failing that i think there is a couple GT an V shell's on uksc...

Wuldo

Fresh Recruit
yeah just gt the engine running sweet aswell ah well shit happens :(
i'm looking for a glanza shell
i'll have a lot of spare parts for the new shell now then hopefully get another one up and running soon enough though brilliant little cars
thanks a lot for the help guys :)

Last edited:

Wuldo

Fresh Recruit
ep82 i want a glanza again man but i'll keep my options open thanks a lot mate
i only seem to crash when i am driving slow i have a mate who drives like an idiot everywhere and he hasn't crashed yet. so unfair lol