WTF - Short Legged Woman

Infact I dont think she has any at all..:-

n619555095_2156977_4440.jpg

How can she perform basic tasks such as indicationg etc etc.. shed be fecked if she had the slightest of bumps...

On the + side it be handy if you were a lanky fecker sitting behind her..

Deano

Banned
Lol hahaha that is the funniest pic I have seen for a while should be thread of the week lol thats taking a seat forward to the next level

Nwimie

Member +
lol thats taking it to the extreme as said if the air bag deployed there would be some injury!

Scares me when i see people like that . I'm luck being so tall that i pretty much sit iin my glanzas boot but jesus she wouldnt even have time for any airbags to go off.

Lets just hope you has a healthy set of milk churns to keep her alive...

gv1.3

Admin
maybe she got the car with the seat like that and doesnt know it can be adjusted.... maybe..... lol nice one J

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Maby she likes the taste of the stearing wheel?

you know gives it a lick every once in a while

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
ow god! i would be tempted to go in front of her and take a sudden brake! wahahahah i can imagine her eating the steering wheel

Lmao!

Post more chief, you're posts keep me laughing for ages at work!!

I personally wouldnt know what to do first. Having not been breast fed myself would i peel her off the steering wheel or check what pasteurised milk was like. She has a neck like a turkey though so chances are the goods are like a warm mcdonalds shake.

Is this anyones mum on here??:homer:

markeybhoy

Member +
it looks like she has moved her seat as far forward as it will go, then just kept winding the back up, untill she was crushed into the steering wheel and couldnt wind it anymore!

superb

starbogt

Member +
If I was a police officer I would give her points for dangerous driving and a court summons cos thats gotta be illegal driving like that

If you were a police officer i would expect you to do that after performing the pit manouvre. She is clearly harbouring immigrants behind her seat as well.

Guye

Lifer
That's just funny! See how the head rest contours to the back of her neck? It's like she is one with the seat. I'd have to tilt my bucket seat to get it that far forward lol

L900CMC

Member +
I tried driving like this a while ago,it was alot of effort!

Dangerous aswell cus it took me ages to find the pedals with my feet