www.glanza.co.uk

Jules-B

Member +
Mark (www.glanza.co.uk)

Just to say Mark is a top bloke, cant recommend him enough! car is amazingly nice. so if anyone is after a nice car talk to him!

Jules

Glanza_cl

Member +
Cheers Mark for finding me the Razo shifter, looks super nice.

fast delivery, excellent communication, Top bloke

thanks for all the help :)

Gilly2006

Member +
recieved my Apexi AVCR this afternoon! Fantastic service from jay!! will definatly be purchasing more goods in the near future!

Gryzor

Admin
I'm sure there will be an onslaught of highly positive sales feedback posts here.
I dealt mostly with Jay and I can't recommend the guy enough, the parcel arrived today and was double boxed and full of bubble wrap:). Jay was constantly updating me with progress etc. hats off guys excellent service.
Now where's that soldering iron.

Ted

Member +
got my avcr today, all as described, quick service and good communication. thanks a lot jay. recommended for jap parts. also good use of 'slightly misleading item content' to keep certain government officials away from it. :)

nutta

Member +
excellent service and quality product.

condition was as described, and delivery was very fast.

excellent service and will be using again.

JGT

Member +
Cheers lads, we appreciate it ;)

Glad you liked it Ted, can't have anything going walkies..

Rich, get the TCS fitted so you can be the only one using it on an EP lol.

sanchez

Member +
JGT and Glanza.co.uk

As you know JGT and Glanza.co.uk have started a business supplying us rare and great JDM products from Japan.

I received my parts that i went through JGT to get yesterday morning.
They were well packaged and i wasnt hit by any import charges :)
And i must say i couldnt be happier with the service and help JGT gave me in finding the right products to me.

I would recomend their service to anyone and i will defently be using them again :D

Chris.Stewart

Member +
Received my gearknob and radiator cap in the post today from Mark. Top guy to deal with, fast delivery and kept me updated the whole time!

Cheers mate!!