www.tgtt.com Track day at mondello.

Derek

Lifer
Right folks I'm thinking of organising a track day for maybe the end of the summer, will be at mondello and maybe a a bit of a session afterwards. Would like to keep this to tgtt members only at the mo see what interest we get see if we can fill the places.

I'm going to ring mondello to get prices I know there is an option of a full day which usually go's from 9-5 with a lunch break in between or else there is an option of a half day either in the morning or afternoon. Will check prices and see what's best. I've done a full day and it's massive fun. If your genuinely interested throw your name down.

1.Derek

How much roughly is it for something like this Derek, I know it depends on numbers but a rough idea would be good. Another question, can two people use the same car?

Derek

Lifer
when i done mine it worked out as 170 for the day which is great value if you ask me, think it was 50 euro to add a second driver to a car. ill get all details when i speak to them and post them up as soon as i do.

Derek

Lifer
Good stuff lads, everyone on the forum is welcome if a few lads were to come across from england,scotland,wales could try and make a weekend of it.