www.tyreshop.ie review - read before ordering anything from them

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

I was looking at somewhere to order tyres from in Ireland. Someone suggested tyreshop.ie and I decided to order from them. Their prices were average.

I ordered the tyres a few weeks ago and as I was not waiting on them I did not pay too much attention to how long delivery would take. After a week I used the contact us link on their site to send a message asking for an approximate date of delivery. They never responded.

I called up a few days later and asked a lady I spoke to for an approximate date and she said that the delivery they got in only had one of my tyres and she would check in to it and get the fella who handles their online sales to call me. I told her that I needed to know when they were being sent because they were going to my parents house and I needed to make sure someone was at home.

I never received a call back.

I called again and spoke to the fella that handles their online sales, he said he would check in to it and would make sure someone phoned my parents house to tell them when the tyres would be there - this was week 2 since I ordered them - he said they would be out by the end of the week.

My parents got a call on Thursday and a chap asked them would they be available that day to take delivery, they said they would be and waited in all day, nobody came. Same thing on Friday... nobody came...

The tyres turned up today at long last.

Factor in bad weather etc and I can see why a delivery might be delayed for a few days but this was just ridiculous. Throw in the "we will ring you back" and then no calls and I would never bother ordering from this company again.

Thankfully I was not waiting for the tyres but if you are thinking of ordering tyres online in the future and need them in a reasonable amount of time you should not order from tyreshop.ie

I have used eiretyres many times in the past and their communication and delivery times were far superior, I would have ordered from them in the first place but I wanted to use an Irish company.... shouldnt have bothered.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Ah don't get me started, had the same bother with heating oil phone call after phone call and promise after promise. only thing is i needed the feckin thing and had to wait 4 days for it in -6 degrees, Fuck me was it cold. But not all is lost i got a present as an apology, a calender, not just any calender but one with a picture of their feckin oil truck on the front of it just to remind me about it. ha ha

wesgt

Lifer
buy irish my arse!!
thats awful annoying, nothing more ignorant than promising a call back and then not calling, if they can't even lift the phone to keep customers informed they shouldn't be in business.