Xbox 360 Help

Kelly

Member +
we have one, the component hd cable it comes with i need to know if there's some kind of adaptor available to plug them all into and make it into an hdmi plug as my tv doesnt have the ports for the component hd cables, only an hdmi port. can anyone help please?

Rik

Member +
Are you sure the tv doesnt have any? It should do :\ I think the new xbox360 elites come with a HDMI cable but I can't find just the cable on the net atm...I'll keep avin a look though!

Edit: hmmm well...this is on microsoft.

17. Does the Xbox 360 support DVI or HDMI?

At the moment, Microsoft does not plan to offer a DVI or HDMI pack, but it may be available in the future. Todd Holmdahl, Corporate Vice President of the Xbox Product Group at Microsoft, elaborated, “We’re poised to hit the sweet spot of the HD market at launch and as the market matures, we will provide an HDMI for our customers when it makes sense. The reality is, you don’t need HDMI for HD gaming.” To read the complete interview, click here.

But Lik Sang are meant to be making an HDMI cable... http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/3368/4392/microsoft-xbox360-hdmi-cable-lik-sang.phtml

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
thanx for the reply Rik.
Yeh i heard they brought the adapter cables out in America but coz they wasnt making money on them havent done the same over here. The new black xbox coming out has the lead so im hoping there should be some knocking about sooner or later.
I bought my TV when HD tv's first came out but it seems to only have this hdmi port :( dont understand why there isnt a cable when both xbox's use different ports!

Kelly

Member +
yeh i have a scart input but then the games aint HD quality.

and mines 32" so ner ner ner ner

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
get a 42", and 2morrow I'll be out that door buying a 50"er! :p

lol this is a very dangerous game so i will say im happy with my 32" and i dont wanna enhance bens xbox gaming anymore or else i might not see him again lol

bring on the new bathroom instead.......:rockon:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
90£ for an adaptor lol.

must be one hellova gold plated adaptor lol.. make that solid gold for that price lmfao...

ps @ the bottom ull find something like "Made in China" lol.. :homer::shoot:

sara

Fresh Recruit
omg kelly they have transformed you i blame oli n ben arrrrrghhhh it wil; b me n mike next :(:S lol