Yahoo auctions- cars only

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Look at the pictures and translate the descriptions, there are a lot of words in Japan that can't be translated so they use English names which we can spot..

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

I want this, over 5k in the country if you paid buy it now!

mas_wing2002-img600x450-1189839189kp61-1.jpg

Toby@ToyTuning.com

With the buy it now price of 398,000YEN the total imported exc MOT, Tax, Registration etc would be £3321.00 + our fee of £500.00 so around £3800.00 all in. The car cost FOB (basically everything needed to get the car deregistered and onto the ship) would be £2100.00, with shipping total £2565.00, then with 29.5% customs/import duty/vat the total would be up to £3321.00 Not that cheap for the condition and it's a automatic. I've only purchased one vehicle from yahoo using our supplier as he was located down the road and it was a rare vehicle, in general it's best not to.

We would prefer to purchase a vehicle using our supplier and his sources, i.e auctions and dealers. We have a far greater scope of vehicles, more reliability and the car can be checked pre purchase. By all means if something rare comes up and a customer wants we can import but if you just want a normal or fairly normal Starlet then there are better sources in all honesty. For another £500.00 we could find you a much nicer one with less mileage and a manual gearbox.

Toby