Yaris running a 4EFTE

Monkfish

Member +
Fairly local lad to me I think. I'm sure he's registered on here too. Been speaking to him on MSN, he's asked a few questions too. Not a fan of the bodykit TBH, but kudos to the guy for being the first (and certainly not the last) to do it.

:)

Idrees

Banned
Ah I've just looked threw the thread and recognised the car, he did register on here. I'm sure he said he gave up with the engine conversion though!

Gilly2006

Member +
thats an awesome car!! hats off to him!! i would love to see this conversion done in an aygo too, but doubt it would be fwd tho!

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
was trying to convince a mate of mine to do this swap when he had a Yaris TS, ended up selling it for a Corolla Compressor lol

steffsrees

Member +
il try and keep you updated on this topic guys.... recently got a zisco manifold fitted, with a hybrid turbo special from the turbo centre in york, and we recently rebuilt the whole engine with wiseco 74.5 mm pistons in there and scat forged rods, and fitted a autobahn88 oil cooler kit.

much more il get some photos soon if you guys are still watching this :)

EH@B

Member +
4eft4 looks nice in yaris bay :)
i have 2007 yaris :D so wht about to .... heheh just joiking :)
i liked his project
very clean works

but his engine blown up :(

Last edited:

steffsrees

Member +
Well this is what it looked like before we pulled it out and fitted the zisco and rest of the recent modifications. Its changed quite alot since then thou. il get some recent pics tonight or something if thats ok.

DSC00105.jpg