Yaris T-sport turbo/Vitz RS turbo

ZOHARD

Member +
Yaris T-sport turbo/Vitz RS turbo help needed

Hi guys !!!!

I hope you can help me!!!
I have a Yaris T-sport turbo LHD one of two in denmark with 100k on the clock but my turbo is dead i can get a new oem turbo here in DK but at a price of 4766 euro or 3965 pound or half the price of the car :mad:

I have a good contact in japan but he can not source it for me

I have also tried RHDjapan but he kan not give me any guarantees that the one he can source will fit

So have have any of you guys change turbo on you Yaris/Vitz`s and know were to source it to a reasonable price any help is welcome

Zohard

PS. The only part number i have is 17201-YW602

Last edited:

ZOHARD

Member +
it can not be refurb as it is impossible to get spare parts it is a IHI turbo
I have tried TurboTechnics in uk and if he can not repair it no one can

Zohard

ZOHARD

Member +
no it is a custom made for toyota only i think but i am not sure
thats why i post here

Zohard

ZOHARD

Member +
The turbo is with ball bearings

the rebuilt kit at ebay is not with ball bearings as i see it

The Toyota Yaris T-sport turbo was also sold in Norway Sweden Denmark Switzerland

Last edited:

Ted

Member +
The turbo is with ball bearings

the rebuilt kit at ebay is not with ball bearings as i see it

The Toyota Yaris T-sport turbo was also sold in Norway Sweden Denmark Switzerland

having played around with various ihi ball-bearing turbos i know they cant be rebuilt. so your best bet is to upgrade to a BIGGER turbo. even a custom manifold with downpipe would only cost a fraction of what the new turbos cost is

ZOHARD

Member +
I hoped to keep my car stock but it seems to be the only option
I all ready have a HKS casted manifold for a 1NZ-FE and T2 turbo but it is a big mod + i will lose lot of money if i sell it

u tried emailing IHI but rather thn the japanese site email the usa one as thats specifically turbos to see how much they can do it for if they can or if they send u the parts??