Yaris T Sport

starlet4life

Fresh Recruit
Hello people, i have taken interest in buying a Yaris T sport for a family member, have any of you ever driven one, or know about any problems with them?

I have test drove one feels nippy..

any suggestions to what theyr like the T Sport Model 1.5 VVTI engine..

Thanks alot

supernova

Member +
my mate has one and i drive it regurarly. Really conforfortable and quite responsive for what it is, a yaris. look pretty nice too. stock ride is a bit high and bouncy though...

gv1.3

Admin
yeah dude Ive nothing better to do with my time :p

here is the description of the forum you posted in "Any suggestions or feedback you would like to submit to the Toyota GT Turbo.com team?"

Its for giving us your suggestions or feedback not for asking for feedback on cars.

Have a read of the other threads in there for an idea of the type of dicussions that go on in there.

stuntmunkey

Member +
i had one bloody good car,never let me down:) had a HKS exhaust and ind kit not as much fun as me Glanza tho but still good. my friend (kimmi) had on with a TTE supercharger that wes well cool.

Kevy-glanza

Fresh Recruit
My girlfriend just recently sold her T-Sport. . . she had silly cheap insurance, me and her used to abuse it everywhere and it was surprisingly fun to drive for a while. I think I liked it because like the glanza they are kind of the underdog and not many people really know much about them.

105 BHP, 0-60 in 8.5 secs and even lighter than the glanza, which is quite impressive for a newer car.

Deano

Banned
They aren't lighter they are 940 kg not much heavier my dad has one but it's a vitz rs basically the same thing and they have 110 hp and do 0-60 mph in 8.8 secs depending where you read :p