South East England Area Rep
Just woken up an look whats under my tree :p

13122010194.jpg

12122010190.jpg

12122010191.jpg

12122010192.jpg

12122010193.jpg

12122010194.jpg

An now i feel really bad as he didn get his normal milk an cookies lol.

J25GTi

Lifer
I'm not sure how to break this to you mate...

But santa isn't real

Nor the easter bunny or tooth fairy!

:'(

I'm sorry! :'(

:p

ChrisStarletGT

Member +

But santa isn't real

he is coz jack the pumpkin king kidnaps him in nightmare before christmas and the boogie man tortures him with a song a dance lol

danb87

But santa isn't real

are you being serious? who normally eats the cookies an milk i leave out :-(

Its ok, he'll be back again in a few days so leave him a double helping :haha:

i just picked some extras up fom the shop lol an full fat milk lol

he is coz jack the pumpkin king kidnaps him in nightmare before christmas and the boogie man tortures him with a song a dance lol

thats as good as proof hes real .
Ya lucky fucker haha

there sweet man there gonna be class!!

yea mate they look sweet an cant wait too get them fitted lol

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Did he bring the empty water bottle too or is that the proof he is real and visited lol!

They look uber sweet dude

stavros

Member +
Just had a telegram from an elf saying santa got p*ssed up last night and dropped them down the wrong chimney; i'll pm you my address to forward them on mate

:D

danb87

Did he bring the empty water bottle too or is that the proof he is real and visited lol!

They look uber sweet dude

haha yea i tried too make it look a bit tidyier, got around 10 empty bottles here. 1 seemed too get into the pic tho ha

you will enjoy, got them on my civic :)

i look forward too get them on mate lol

Just had a telegram from an elf saying santa got p*ssed up last night and dropped them down the wrong chimney; i'll pm you my address to forward them on mate

:D

haha dude even if that was the case the chances of them leavin my room are very unlikely lol. there being patrolled 24/7 along with my new wheels an apexi unit as my neighbours wer burgeled in october lol

tree? thats a branch! :haha:

lol the missus got me it from tesco, as im a bit of a grinch at this time of your lol trying too get me in the spirit ucky enuf the coilys have changed my opinion lol

Leave his little tree alone, it's cute ;)

And, aren't you lucky eh, been a good boy :)

cheers dude lol yea ive had a really good year an been extremly good!!!!! the tree if ledgend lol its only my bedroom one guys lol, gota bigger one downstairs lol.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
J your a chunt, you have shattered all my hopes an dream's now...*cry*

They look to nice an shiney to put on the car...

toyotagt

Member +
i remember when i opened mine..
now there filthy nd covered in oil :( im took them off the other day so im goin cleanin them up..
there a nice coilover, ull notice wen u have it set to hardest its still comfy and sturdy, and if u click it only 10 clicks to soft out of 32 its really really smooth...

danb87

wicked!!! your gonna love them once there on your car

ahh im gettin impatient, but dont wanna be fitting these till new year aswell as my new wheels lol

J your a chunt, you have shattered all my hopes an dream's now...*cry*

They look to nice an shiney to put on the car...

i know hes fucked my xmas for sure now! lol

i remember when i opened mine..
now there filthy nd covered in oil :( im took them off the other day so im goin cleanin them up..
there a nice coilover, ull notice wen u have it set to hardest its still comfy and sturdy, and if u click it only 10 clicks to soft out of 32 its really really smooth...

dont worry ill be looking after them an they will be cleaned regualrly too keep them looking good lol