Yea or Nea?!?

jonny-boi32

Member +
im still a bit undecided myself, but jus want to hear what yous think, now for those with the sharpe tongue, dont make me cry!!:haha: luckily its all bolt on bolt off. so if i dont get used to it by weekend its coming off again. for those that have seen it... the woman thinks its nice because its different, my mate thinks its nice, but would need to change colour of wheels, and the guys in work are alot older than me and think "what tha fuk?!?":confused:

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

jamGTT

Member +
I likey! Reminds me of an GT advance! not sure the red lip on the rims suits tho! Jus my 2p's worth!

jonny-boi32

Member +
what would i do with wheels?? im still not 100% certain. got derek to photoshop it awhile go and i thot it might be ok. but when i see it im jus not certain.

Tanz

Lifer
I like the idea of the two tone and with the right colour combo its lush but not the black over white,imo its a bit harsh even though at first you kinda sway towards kinda liking it and then quickly switch to not...

Each to there own though...and as long as you like it thats al that matters....;)

bucketep91

Member +
to me it looks like a work in progress, as if its a new kit and you havent got round to getting it sprayed yet.
if it was me id paint it bud

jonny-boi32

Member +
I like the idea of the two tone and with the right colour combo its lush but not the black over white,imo its a bit harsh even though at first you kinda sway towards kinda liking it and then quickly switch to not...

Each to there own though...and as long as you like it thats al that matters....;)

this pretty much explains what i think of it, one minute yes then the next no.

Strange.... but I like it :)

its marmite!!