yellow fog light bulbs??

weeJohn

Lifer
I thought yellow bulbs in front fog lights were illegal, most people change the yellow to white over here.

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
how long where you waiting for them i seen these last week and like yourself got two sets just in case, im waiting about a week now
i was waiting around 4 weeks but i ordered them over christmas at the time of the snow its usually around 2 weeks

pig666eon

Member +
i was waiting around 4 weeks but i ordered them over christmas at the time of the snow its usually around 2 weeks

right cheers lad im in no rush for them anyway i know they are coming from the us and you taught they were good for the few quid then?

just so people know it was roughly 8.50 euro for two sets delivered i got one set of yellow and white just in case i dont like the yellow might be abit stupid looking with the yellow car

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
right cheers lad im in no rush for them anyway i know they are coming from the us and you taught they were good for the few quid then?

just so people know it was roughly 8.50 euro for two sets delivered i got one set of yellow and white just in case i dont like the yellow might be abit stupid looking with the yellow car
you might be sorry cause one of mine has blown already but i expected it cause they were so cheap thats why i ordered two sets

pig666eon

Member +
yeah i was thinking that alright but its a gamble and its only a few quid so i dont mind. i really wanted just to know if the yellow would look off or that cheers anyway lad i will just have to wait on them so haha

Pixie96

Member +
I thought yellow bulbs in front fog lights were illegal, most people change the yellow to white over here.

Yeah man i bought set of these happy out with them drove the car for a night got pulled over told they were illigal if i didnt take them out car would be reported... i checked nct (mot) to see if they would fail they told me the same best bet just get h.i.d white or xzeon man honestly not worth it and being honest there not that yellow! ha:haha:

George611

Member +
Yellow fogs aint illegal lol 90% of jap cars used to have yellow fogs as they thought they were the best colour of light to have to see at a distance....then they discovered they were epically wrong lol white light is much closer to daylight so they changed them all over to white. Yellow lights arent illegal blue red and green are, if you get pulled by a copper for it jus feed them bullshit that its an old jap import thats how it came over since they use yellow fogs over there they wont know what to say lol

or do what i did and put yellow tint film on my fogs,i like it.i never drive with my foggers on tho as its actually illegal unless its foggy or very poor visibility under 12 feet or something infront of ya.i know this as i got 2 fines for it.once with white bulbs,once with yellow covers.i only put them on 2 c how they shined on public road instead of my drive and i got caught.just my luck!