yes look what i brought for £150 aha

welshowz

Member +
"ive recently fitted this "fake" dumpvalve on my nissan sunny, and i pulled because my new girlfriend thinks i have a turbo, but i really dont know whether to tell her the truth. i would recommend it guys it works!"

LOL

hubbygt

Member +
"ive recently fitted this "fake" dumpvalve on my nissan sunny, and i pulled because my new girlfriend thinks i have a turbo, but i really dont know whether to tell her the truth. i would recommend it guys it works!"

LOL

Hope your kidding mate :haha::haha:

Please tell us WHY? you will feel like a ass when people find out it is only a FAKE... Come on man if you want your car to sound like it is turboed get a REAL tubro car.. END OFF :mad:

i no but i had some spare cash over. nothing else to buy and i came across this? so i thought you lets have a go and see how good it is haha.

gglavin

Member +
i no but i had some spare cash over. nothing else to buy and i came across this? so i thought you lets have a go and see how good it is haha.

if this is true my friend....YOU ARE A COCK !!! :haha::haha::haha:

seriously though man, i would rather eat the money then shell out for that junk

jonny-boi32

Member +
jus watched the video on youtube with the 106 with the edv, you jus waiting to see a turbo kick in, but then there is jus a long ppsssssssssssss!! so funny!!! i would be embarassed coz i know people would be looking and waiting to see the turbo kick in...lol

Fro

Member +

LOL

pmsl :pics:

Man i really hope this thread is a joke!