Yes yes they're Hondas but credit where credit is due!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Plenty of preload and dampening there sir! Lol

Haha now u know why I was asking :)

Going to town on the GT for 2010, I was hesitating going into Class2 but with what I'm planning there shouldn't be any prob leading the way in the RWD and 4WD Starlet class. All be it the car may look a little strange on the strip lol!

Glanza D

Member +
dedicated 1/4 miles cars on full on drag jerries most of which will be on race gas, times dont suprise me tbh, i know a few lads who arnt a million miles of these times on daily runners on r888s most of which with b18s on stock internals (low 12s/high 11s)

aparet from to 8/9 second runs :D there proper chipping them :D i want one haha

billybob

Untrusted Seller
lad thats were we used to drag race when i was living in the states :):)new jersey raceway park.launching is easy there lad with the right tar on the track,not like the shitty bishopscourt:mad:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye the Court is less forgiving in the first 60ft! Still hoping to knock out some 11s in 2010 :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Spuddy your the man to do it, what's ur best time at th min and wit what bhp?

13.1 with 320hp atm but the car isn't setup at all, my first race in March 2010 the car will be nicely over 400hp with a full drag setup, hopeing to do a 12.4 on my first run of the year and work at it from there.

Gearbox is going to cause me problems though, the saving has started for a dog box!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
:)
13.1 with 320hp atm but the car isn't setup at all, my first race in March 2010 the car will be nicely over 400hp with a full drag setup, hopeing to do a 12.4 on my first run of the year and work at it from there.

Gearbox is going to cause me problems though, the saving has started for a dog box!

new turbo then if going 400:)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Lol infact Chris's comment on my car after driving it was, it has to be the worst handling car he has ever drove!

Teds comment after going up the strip was, lad I think both your front shocks are busted!

Haha, she's not great in the handling department :p

smythy75

Member +
Lol infact Chris's comment on my car after driving it was, it has to be the worst handling car he has ever drove!

Teds comment after going up the strip was, lad I think both your front shocks are busted!

Haha...that's possibly a issue lol half a sec just there haha

billybob

Untrusted Seller

theres a lad selling trds coilovers on donedeal for 400 might suit your 400 build;)

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
PM'd smythy, top secret though hush hush lol, billybobs out to beat me in 2010 :p

I need specific coilovers lad, doubt the ones he has would do me.