Yet again ...

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Well had a great night watching the football and just finished watching the Barca and Real Madrid game when i heard this ....

IMG00022-20110421-0039.jpg

IMG00021-20110421-0038.jpg

IMG00023-20110421-0039.jpg

Iain@CRD

Lifer
scumbags! They get anything out of the car?

Nothing, my ipod and everything is always left in the car, just think they done it to cause damage. Last time it was the window mirror and now my window. Lucky i didnt get ahold of them.

corofin12345

Member +
leave it there again and wait for them ian.. one belt across the back of the head and get rid of the evidence... last cunt that touched my car ended up with wires in his jaw.. was only a micra back then but think he understands now why he shouldnt do things like that!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
If they felt like hanging around, it wouldve been a different story. Called the cops straight away anyway but i wont hold my breath. Bonus i have tho is i remembered a local taxi passing literally 2 seconds after it happening, he must have saw them.

Just need to popup the security camera again. Shite bags the lot of them.

AdamB

Member +
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get some evidence from the taxi driver. Fucking scums, why can't they go get their own hobby?!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Cheers guys. Cars parked on the Street outside the house, its literally 5 foot away from my front door so i can hear any loud noises. My street isent a main road either, more of a short cut away from the main road.

*Zoe*

Member +
oh man i hate to see stuff like this, sorry mate. only people with no life can do this its just jealousy

Dave.

Member +
Scumbags mate, you get parts lined up ok?

I could swing by a few local scrappers to have a look if need be?

Dave