SNC00145.jpg

SNC00146.jpg

SNC00147.jpg

SNC00149-1.jpg

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Sigma

Member +
Not been to York in ages!

My Cousin's always harping on about how he got a 13.4 in a blown Manta GTE in 1994!

lol

GTEP82

Member +
the wheels luk nice on the civic was quick aswel the red crx met an ill fate it blu up on the last run of the day harsh

Idrees

Banned
The Corolla's box was playing up. It would not go from gear to gear, he had to put it in neutral between gear changes so didn't get good times. I took it up the strip and the box was a big let down, I rolled past the finish line! But once the car was in gear, boy did it shift!!

Yeah the GtTi is on ebay, I can't believe he's selling the car! It's his baby and a beaut!!

faisalgtturbo

Member +
trust me if its like the one i have it will be

i got one in black, it needs a bit of body work (should be done in summer)

they are pretty quick ...

faisal

Momin

Member +
Faisal, What have you done with the grey one? Wasnt you gonna put your 4AGZE in it?

SKN was running a cheap ebay paddle clutch that fooked up 2 gearbox's. Isnt fully mapped yet either.

That grey one of yours has a wicked engine, got a 15 flat in SKN.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
the grey one is still as it is

i was going to swap the engines round but been too busy..

i can now get the black one repaired properly like i want it
+ its sound mechanically as i sorted it out... and i like my black one..

the silver might be for sale later in the year maybe... i dont know ....

faisal

Idrees

Banned
That grey one of yours has a wicked engine, got a 15 flat in SKN.
Wow I didn't know he did 15 seconds with such nasty gear changes. I can't wait to see what it does when running properly. I love that car, the drive is awesome!!

faisalgtturbo

Member +
no idrees

the grey one i have now, has the engine in from that car skn
when it ran a 15 flat .... qtr mile time..

lol

he is from what i know running a 20v 4age engine now...

faisal

Alex NL

Fresh Recruit
Gordon Bennet ! That 'rolla on the first pic looks f-ing hideous with those headlights! For the rest ... nice pics ! :)

tayyib

Lifer
Gordon Bennet ! That 'rolla on the first pic looks f-ing hideous with those headlights! For the rest ... nice pics ! :)

each to their own, i like the look of it, i asked the guy what power its running he said its around 280bhp!! its supposed to have eaten a ferrari from local, so it must be mental.