You can't have anything these days.

Sigma

Member +
Not yet got a picture, as the car is being held by the Police, but last night the GT was vandalised :(

Windscreens been kicked through, passenger door pulled at the top, and at the handle.

Just completely disheartened.

Will post a pic in a bit :(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
ahhh dude your joking!!

Your totally right dude, some jelous bastards out there... you really cant have anything nice on the roads these days!

Well sorry to hear this dude. :(

We share the same luck

Sigma

Member +
I'm just gonna SORN it, and put it under a dust sheet in the workshop.

I really can't be doing with it anymore.

:(

ep82lunacy

Member +
Id say its down to them just being general scumbags looking for fun.. Cant imagine how sickened you are:(.. Hope ya get the bastards:mad:

Ben89

Lifer
Really sad to here this mate, that's terrible I hope they get some prints and sort the cunts out. Hope it gets sorted for you mate!

GTnomez

Member +
Dont think it would be jealousy, more of the fact that they are genuine bastards and get kicks out it.

This is something i dont really understand in todays society.

But i always though you park it in a dry secure garage everynight?

ep82oaks

Member +
Gutted m8,theres some knob heads about dya fink they wo trying to nick it and couldnt so smashed it up to be proper twats

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Dude, did you piss someone off on the road or something?!?

If you see someone that you dont think you could take on getting out of their car, drive the fuck on, even if you have to go down a one way road/other side of the road. :teach:

Sigma

Member +
I'll let these speak for themselves...

23072010663.jpg

23072010664.jpg

23072010665.jpg

23072010666.jpg

23072010667.jpg

Transpired that the girl I had in the car, is the ex of the guy who's done it. :/

He's been nicked this dinner.

:)

wesgt

Lifer
Yes, I was fucking petrified.

Him and 3 other guys.

If I'd have gotten out, I'd have been kicked the fuck in too. :(

thats rediculous! they really should bring back hanging! make sure and follow that all the way and that something is done about it, big lads when they're in a group!

corofin12345

Member +
what a basterd... id fuck him up for sure.. stupid cunt....... maybe at least you get money to fix it of him.. that or fuck him up then...