You get some sad bastards

ASHep82

Member +
Just at work on my last delivery(Chinese takeaway)I went to the house and saw another 2 takeaway drivers n we just laughed at each other cz we knew it was a prank so I rang the number up which the lady at work got whilst taking the order as soon as I rang a guy just started giving me abuse calling me paki and terrorist and that he's gna smash my face in so I said what's you're name then you twat I'll come meet you now n he cut phone off. Don't understand why people do such sad things with their life

LOL! I often do chinese deliveries (my brother does it so sometimes he needs cover when he wants off) you really do meet alot of weirdos in that business! It can get really hectic when on a busy Saturday night you deliver the wrong food to the wrong houses! - Trying to correct that before the chinese hears about it lol!

ASHep82

Member +
Tell me about it messed up a order yesterday thought I sorted it but the guy rings up the Chinese and goes where's my pancakes lol got busted.oh by the way I did go to the house that the order was to but some bastard was pissing about.pissed me right off tho