Your Holiday Plans

gv1.3

Admin
With all this cold weather about at the moment are you thinking about what to do for your summer holidays?

Where would you like to go this year?

durmz

Member +
i dno about summer holidays but im going skiing at end of february :D cant wait, gonna be madness, 8 blokes, italy, sauze d'aulx! bring it on!

Arnold

Lifer
Taking 5 days over at Le Mans at the start of July, as i'm racing in the 24hr Kart race.

Apart from that i might try somewhere likes Rhodes in Greece, and thinking about doing Ibiza in August :D

cameroon95

Member +
After having such a massive hols last year(florida for 3 weeks:p) i'm taking it a wee bit easier on spending this year.

I'm probably still going to inverness for a week in the summer to go to a lodge,always do that with a group of friends:beer:.

gv1.3

Admin
Anywhere warm! :haha:

Will be going back to Alanya again. Absolutely love it there.

my parents have an apartment close to there and it looks really nice. I have been meaning to go for a few years now, would you recommend it?

whiteglanzav

Member +
i think id like to go to the bahamas this year but i havent made any plans yet.

i mate of my mum and dads lives in the old castle house that forms part of the old settlement and he has like a condo there thats valued at 1.6 mil

i would love to persuade him 2 let us stay there for a week or 2 ! haha

Rory

Lifer
Going to the burg in May / June.

Then ill have to pop over to Ireland at somepoint and catrch up with my step sis and with the local numptys i suppose. :D

Will hopefully get away somewhere else also.

rb69

Member +
my parents have an apartment close to there and it looks really nice. I have been meaning to go for a few years now, would you recommend it?

Yes as my parents have an apartment out there too haha! Seriously mate, it is cracking. I've been to Turkey 3 times in my life and every time I have been to Alanya. I love it.

It is somewhere that you could go with your mates and have a laugh but it isn't rowdy (like Magaluf or places similar to that), you can chill out and have a relaxing holiday if that is your thing. Just go for a week to try it if you aren't sure.

SupaStu

Member +
Hopefully Doha, Qatar in the summer to stay with my mate, just need the cash for the flight and im sorted :)

glanzanut

Lifer
taking two weeks in march, in either thailand or tokyo, havent decided yet. both would be an unreal holiday so its a tough one:freddy:

gtr-r33

Member +
I Haven't made any plan's for this year, im thinking about Australia in 2011 for 4weeks over February and march so i can watch the Melbourne Grand Prix :) so need to decide lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
only place i know im going is nurburgring in April so far.....

Would like to go somewhere hot to in the summer, not sure where yet. Would love to go skying but dont wana spend the money this year. Other priorities....

Johnny_C

Lifer
trying to gather up as much cash as i can atm,either go for a nice holiday in june/july,or take a permanent one...

sanchez

Member +
Me and the mrs were discussing this earlier actually, we went to fuertavetura for 11 days last july, something similar this year, 7 days though tis year..