your local traffic police - what cars ?

glanzaj03

Member +
just interested to see what cars the traffic police use in different area's. round here they use mainly volvo T5's and a couple of octavia RS's. i've seen a couple of BMW estates recently aswell.

stuart

Member +
Un-marked BMW's, couple of scoobs and bmw's all marked up. And the usual T5's sat on sliproads.

cole

Member +
the lot lol

bmw estates
t 5's
astras
3.2 vectras
corsas
subaru sti with prodrive pack lol
honda accord estate
vectras
vito vans
passat estates
range rovers

theyve got the lot lol theres alot of unmarked ones

caparo-t1-cop-car-1-big.jpg

police-cars-2_7071.jpg

danturbo4311

Member +
For over a year i never got pulled then since last month iv been pulled 3 times first was a marked BMW 5 Series had a TV crew & camera jump out in my face, i was like :eek: then i got pulled over by an unmarked zafira vxr, next day i got pulled over by an unmarked mondeo estate lol didnt have a clue normally the unmarked cars have secondary mirrors or excessive aerials these didnt.

glanzaj03

Member +
and the new bm 5 series and range rovers!! seen some scoobies also

do they use scoobies round the west midz ? i didn't know that, i've never seen any round here. what area is that police interceptors filmed ? where they have the evo's and scoobies.

cole

Member +
do they use scoobies round the west midz ? i didn't know that, i've never seen any round here. what area is that police interceptors filmed ? where they have the evo's and scoobies.

i got pulled over on ma quad by a unmarked subaru sti

ended up chatting away to the copper about his pro drive perfomance pack 330 bhp lol

glanzaj03

Member +
i was watching a police program the other night (can't remember which one) and they stopped an ep82 ! was it anyone off here or did anyone else see it ?

Last edited:

GTnomez

Member +
police interceptors is down in essex area. i have seen unmarked scoobies in bham and marked range rovers on pershore road by the police training ground. even the police helicopters!!!

danturbo4311

Member +
i was watching a police program the other night (can't remember which one) and they stopped an ep82 ! was it anyone off here or did anyone else see it ?

hope it wasnt me they told me they were only filming for training purposes lol it wasnt in south east london by any chance was it.:freddy:

durmz

Member +
scoobys and evos down our way, all they can use to catch people lol mind you i see a nicked evo fq400 getting chased by a shit load of old bill and only one that kept up with it was the volvo estate

parkiboy

Member +
Our force used T5's and EVO 9's with the odd unmarked audi and bmw.

They have just got a few Evo 10's though!!