your milage and price

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
pretty much exactly what it says how muchmilage has your car got(any problems so far) and how much did you pay for yours.cheers all

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
130kwhen bought for €3,500 in febuary this year...173,000 kms on it now..no probs

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i bought mine for £2900 and owned it a year from the mileage of 56K-69K(miles) when it parted me for the 3S conversion......

the car never faulted me really... thermostat went on me 3 times and radiator needed replacing, shocks general wear and tear.....

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
160k odd KMH bought it 2 years ago for 10'000 euro with 109k on it,

2 or 3 faults but all caused by after market parts

No.1: Bad king lead causing spark to be blown out at high boost (fixed)

No.2: Exhaust was fucked by a rock in the middle of the road, was coming around a bend and it was either hit the rock or the car coming towards me, so i choose rock (fixed)

No.3: Suspencion problems, Still working on it at the moment, No.1 on the list is the top mount if that don't solve it ( which i'm 90% sure it will) then after that new set of coilovers, Most likly cause is the shitty irish roads

Last edited:

Franza1

work was usally 1-2 hrs drive away..still though €10 there and just about back lol

crazy thing is that was cheep for the car i got, shit load of stuff with it, Except for a tank of petrol, ran out 2 miles from the place where i bought it, LOL

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
that wasnt good then,love the feeling of driving home with new car to stop andbe out of petrol.good story though.little adventures home.

Franza1

ah jaysus no way..at least it was light..lol

Never forget it, crusing along thinking i was the dogs whatsits,
tunes pumping, looking at the ladies staire, sunglasses on, then gone in the middle of a town, i was sickened.

is funny now that i think back on it

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Never forget it, crusing along thinking i was the dogs whatsits,
tunes pumping, looking at the ladies staire, sunglasses on, then gone in the middle of a town, i was sickened.

is funny now that i think back on it
lol lol
maybe someone stole your petrol when you weren't looking..it is limerick..:p

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
long way from home..a mate of mine work in shannon airport and it takes him nearly 3 hrs to get home from here