Your next step....

Sigma

Member +
Whats your next step for your EP?

Just removed the aircon tonight from mine whilst the head is off, going to be rotating the sugarcube tommorow and removing the charcoal filter from the bulkhead =]

Then it's TRD 0.6, filter mounted in the grill and WEPR Manifold to go with the ZEP Downpipe :)

Tommy :)

stew

Member +
Whats your next step for your EP?

Just removed the aircon tonight from mine whilst the head is off, going to be rotating the sugarcube tommorow and removing the charcoal filter from the bulkhead =]

Then it's TRD 0.6, filter mounted in the grill and WEPR Manifold to go with the ZEP Downpipe :)

Tommy :)
don't beat around the bush, just take it straight to the crusher :)

Sigma

Member +
Trying to get some response out of the old girl! :)

Don't worry, it's gonna be running about stock boost ;)

Phil

Super Moderator
so whats the crack stew and sigma lol?

do you both drive gts? then get over it they are worth next to nothing :) unless you have a heap of performance goodies worth stripping off her.

Phil

Idrees

Banned
so whats the crack stew and sigma lol?

do you both drive gts? then get over it they are worth next to nothing :) unless you have a heap of performance goodies worth stripping off her.

Phil

Phil, I think your forgetting the fact that Sigma's GT is one of the best in the world... :rolleyes:

Gilly2006

Member +
fit my TD04 kit and get it mapped, hopefully my engine will last abit longer as its puffing abit every now and then

Phil

Super Moderator
Phil, I think your forgetting the fact that Sigma's GT is one of the best in the world... :rolleyes:

its different, but its not worth what he paid then or now :)

slaggin of another guys car isnt really a good idea if you (like sigma) have something that so many wouldnt consider buying because of its looks, yet supposed the only thing going for it is those "looks" :(

next i will be purchasing/receiving a boost controller.

Phil

lanxter

Member +

hate to say i disagree totally, ive seen alot better ep82's in my time.

next on my list is have my coilovers setup and the car corner weighted before having a mani and downpipe made up.