DSC00618-1.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

that should be enough:p

and just to add, there not painted, that how they came with just the black gel coat.

TO82

Member +
Looks good so have you stuck your original plastic trim back on the wing or did it come like that? Also iv got the toms spoiler now ;) Just give me some time and il see what i can do

goldenvtr

Member +
yup im still using the standard inner wheel arches and the outer arch trim i had to remove from the stock arch and drill into the zep fenders but they could be glued i suppose.

TO82

Member +
so are they not flush with out the original arch trim on the outside? How much did you pay for yours? I duno if i like the vent along the top or not?

goldenvtr

Member +
yea im not toooo keen on the top vent makes them look cheap.

you would need to add that trim to make them look flush again. otherwise the bumper and skirt trim that comes up the arch sticks out

i got mine for 180 from RHD japan just afer they where released, but there quite expensive now.

TO82

Member +
Wow you got em cheap! Is there any other companies which make wider wings for the ep82? You got any pictures with out the trim on or did you fit that before fitting the wing? cheers buddy

goldenvtr

Member +
yea unfortunatly, for the glanza's cruise also make some and they look better - they dont have the top vent and have a bigger lower vent. shame really but the zeps do look much better in person. anyone who has seen them can vouch for that:D

TO82

Member +
Ye think i prefer them without the top vent, do they look much wider than stock if looking at the car head on?

tbggreddy

Member +
yup, looks nice without the top vents.. but... won't drag out excess engine bay heat :p

no one makes any that are 'flushly' vented??? hehehe