Zisco Manifold

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
Hello guys, got my zisco manifold through the post a couple of days ago and was just wondering is it easyier to heat wrap when its on the car or before its on the car?

Thanks

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
I thought so, but didnt know if it would make the bolts difficult to get to, oo well something for me to do when I finish work.

sanchez

Member +
It would be pretty hard to do it when was on the car mate, just take your time with it, nice and tight, neat and get some sort of wire band to hold the ends in place when done.

Post some pics when done mate :D

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Yeah obviously much easier when its off the car as you have as much room as you need & can get it nice and neat. Use some stainless cable ties to secure & its easier to do when the heat wrap has been soaked in water (i used thermotech CoolIT heatwrap & was soo much easier once wet)

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
off the car mate, its next to impossible to wrap it properly if its fitted on the car.

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
Can you a have a build diary on this site without being a payed member? Ive got lots of goodies to show u all

sanchez

Member +
No dont think so mate, could just post up all your new stuff as you get it/ fit it.
Become a meber though mate, it costs peanuts :D

sanchez

Member +
Yeah but you wont see another internet community like this one, i have been on a few forums is this really is the best imo.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
You dont have to pay to support other sites

Then you know where the door is mate

57367000.OpenDoor_31607.jpg

This site aint like other sites. Its far better :p

easty-5

Member +
You dont have to pay to support other sites

I think you will find that on pretty much every car club there is a membership which you can purchase which gives you some added benefits over unpaid users. Infact, I know of a few clubs where you can't even post unless you are a paid up member.

You have to remember that car clubs and forums have running costs. Dedicated servers are not cheap.

scot-ish

Member +
im not paying just so people can see my project, not that bothered

no, i quite believe that, but you could pay for the community, and the help you get on ere e.g

glanza97; said:
Hello guys, got my zisco manifold through the post a couple of days ago and was just wondering is it easyier to heat wrap when its on the car or before its on the car?

Thanks

sanchez; said:
Before mate lol

see, helped, i know its for free, but nothing wrong with donating a packet of ciggies worth to the club