Wheres my for sale thread gone ???

johnnygt

Member +
In wrong section i know but i'm not quite sure where to post this

As above my new for sale thread is'nt up yet why ??

Also my other for sale thread has been deleted whys this ?

Jay

Admin
I'm so glad you asked.

Please cast your mind back to THIS.

DO NOT submit any further sales threads.

DO NOT create another user account.

DO NOT forget to look up the definition of 'karma' either.

If I find you using another new account I will hunt you down and kill you. Or report you to your ISP, whichever is easier to do at the time.

Jay

johnnygt

Member +
I'm so glad you asked.

Please cast your mind back to THIS.

DO NOT submit any further sales threads.

DO NOT create another user account.

DO NOT forget to look up the definition of 'karma' either.

If I find you using another new account I will hunt you down and kill you. Or report you to your ISP, whichever is easier to do at the time.

Jay

Ha kill me would like to see u try it.. You don't threaten me lad pfft!!

Jay

Admin
You're totally right. I completely apologise for hurting your feelings. I withdraw my jovial Liam Neeson quote entirely.

Do I fuck.. Cowboys like you aren't welcome to sell. Sorry if that offends but it's the truth. Seen too many honest folk ripped off to sit back and do nothing.

EDIT - If you are genuinely Nas's mate then you can personally thank him that you are tangled up in his mess. Selling his parts is just going to get you blackened too. I don't believe a word that comes from that IP though so you will have to forgive me on that count.

johnnygt

Member +
pfft!

well i've just been on this forum to get info etc & sell a few of mine & his parts, so i don't quite get why your giving me shit & accusing me of shit thts got nothing to do with me ????

don't waste my time if your gna play hide & seek behind the keyboard !

& btw i know who must have inbox'd you & told you who this is well i'm gna be having words with the other lad too when i see him ''you know who you are'' tut tut! (F)

Rob H

Member +
Your not allowed to sell parts for other people as far as I know too so thats braking the rules too!

johnnygt

Member +
Your not allowed to sell parts for other people as far as I know too so thats braking the rules too!

i was selling my own parts on here & advertised some of his bits on here too as a favour that he had laying about in his work shop as he made me a manifold for next to nothing.

Jay

Admin
pfft!

well i've just been on this forum to get info etc & sell a few of mine & his parts, so i don't quite get why your giving me shit & accusing me of shit thts got nothing to do with me ????

don't waste my time if your gna play hide & seek behind the keyboard !

& btw i know who must have inbox'd you & told you who this is well i'm gna be having words with the other lad too when i see him ''you know who you are'' tut tut! (F)

If you are selling his shit then it's everything to do with you. That's what caused all the hassle in the first place.

Me - Signed up over a decade ago. Have only one username.

You - Multiple accounts in your short while here.

So who exactly is hiding behind their keyboard?

I would dearly love to know who you blame this latest exposure on. Let's see if you can guess the grass!

Coincidentally I still doubt you aren't Nas. Although your grammar is a tad better I suppose. He really couldn't spell for shit..

johnnygt

Member +
what the actual FUCK is this bullshit !!!

ok so i put up my for sale thread to sell MY parts & put just a few of his bits on sale too what he had laying around in his workshop, as a favour because he breaks starlets & perfomance cars & he made me up a manifold next to nothing hence why i favoured him & said i'm selling a few of my starlet bits so i'll take pic's of his too and add them on my for sale thread! ok fine as u guys say u cant sell parts for other people ok i didnt know that myselfsomy apologies!

so JAY stop giving me SHIT & stop accusing me of being Nas!

& the lad called ''faisal'' on here i shall let Nas know he'll be having words with you for chatting shit about him thru inbox on here!

don't waste my time trying to make me admit i'm Nas cos i'm fucking NOT him!!!

Jay

Admin
So who in this merry little get together is 'QuadlightGT' then? Nas?

You may guess again, Faisal hasn't reported anything.

johnnygt

Member +
So who in this merry little get together is 'QuadlightGT' then? Nas?

You may guess again, Faisal hasn't reported anything.

Look i have no idea whts all this mess about!

Ok you removed my for sale thread cos u accused me of being "Nas" when i'm actually his friend/customer

So lets jus leave it at that shall we! Pfft.

Phil

Super Moderator
Your obviously Johnny, not nasar, just look at your username.

Anyways is nasar from Basraford? And your Doncaster? Are they so close that u share ip addresses?

Who are you? Johnny/John ?

And what's your gripe with fasial? He the best parts whore in Bradford lol

Phil

faisalgtturbo

Member +
i just seen this bullshit

whoever the fuk u are stop dragging me into this

i will like to say to all tgtt admin etc i have nothing to do with anyone from bradford who buys and sells starlet bits

btw naser or nas u know as well as I do your owed a beating so don't worry asap when I can cheers

faisal