NI Meet - Kirkistown - 16/6/2013

Jay

Admin
Tidied up our upcoming meets forum of old stuff to keep things easier to manage. All past meets can be found in the 'Past Events' section now. :cool:

Think we discussed a little gathering at Kirkistown Race track was on the cards. Any interest out there folks?

Cheers,

Jay

Ted

Member +
Weejohn and myself can't make the may one but will be there on June 16th, Sunday. Trying to keep the mr2 facing the right way.

weeJohn

Lifer
That sounds like a good plan, but this month is out for the 2 of us so June is looking good. Always a good turn out of cars for the track day in those months so plenty to keep everyone interested on the track.

Jay

Admin
Will pencil it in for the 16th June then, prewarning everyone not to call in for work or parts with me that day - I want to actually attend this meet! :cool:

Doubtful I'll have anything trackworthy so I'll handle camera duties again.

Jay

EP91_Chris

Member +
Yeah sounds good, don't tink mine will make it to the track either. Still got a few tings in the pipeline for her before its ready to take to the track. Will come along and watch though.

weeJohn

Lifer
Its a date then lol. For anyone wanting to run that day, I seen on RMS that there is about 10 Civics coming that day as well so if you want to secure your place, book in with Donal at Trackskills. Here is a link to their site for lots of info and the email address, you wont be able to book in until after this weekends event.

http://www.trackskills.com/index.html

Any point in starting a new thread for this meet?

Jay

Admin
I'll be there - hope we get the weather we are getting today as it's beautiful out there at the minute!

Jay

Admin
Anytime after hangover will be fine for me lol.

If everyone just heads to Kirkistown Race Track and parks in the centre paddock I'm sure we'll not miss each other. You might need to queue up at the gate and wait for them to open between sessions just.

Bring a fleece and suncream. It's a scorcher today but it could be Baltic by next week.

spudep91

Member +
Haha its letting me post now. The racen starts about 1130 untill 6ish pal. People will be there from around 10. We will be the in are beeeeeeeeep haha see yous there