Hybrid CT9 vs TD04

Shorty

Member +
hey guys come to a cross road in my project dont know if i should go for tdo4 or hybrid my ct9?? wich is better for power/response

Gilly2006

Member +
went in a Td04 starlet the other night. if you want power and alot of power go for the TD04. but to be honest i didn't notice much lag with the TD04. i was more concentrating on being pinned in the seat!! was fasntastic!! :D

speedvision

Member +
went in a Td04 starlet the other night. if you want power and alot of power go for the TD04. but to be honest i didn't notice much lag with the TD04. i was more concentrating on being pinned in the seat!! was fasntastic!! :D

very true....the tdo4l will get u full boost by aorund 4k rpm but with the power u will get u wont even thing its lag...trust me once u go tdo4l u wont go back

sam

Shorty

Member +
thing is the insurance is tryin to cripple me on the price :( how much are guys on the site payin?? iv got dale_b_GT's old forged lump so i know it will take whatever i bolt on. but ct9 hybrids are more insurance friendly.

Timmy

Member +
I think wepr hybrid is surposed to be a bit of a monster, and capable of much more power than most others on the market.

Gilly2006

Member +
yeh i know what you mean, i don't know what people are paying but it wouldn't surprise me if 1 or two peope have forgotten to tell the insurance company.

Shorty

Member +
im 24 in aug its the second one iv had so driven them for 2 and a half years got 3yrs no claims and neva had a claim but they want 2k fully comp :( i want a td04 so bad!! they arnt cheap to do though

Gilly2006

Member +
2k!!! dear me!! good thing to do is put both your parents on it as named drivers! im 19 next month, and they want 2k from me on my own. but with my parents on as named drivers its dropped my premium by 700 quid! im only gona be paying 1300 quid. and im still the main driver.

Shorty

Member +
bloody hell thats cheap! mine was all declared and covered and limited miliage. who was that with??

Gilly2006

Member +
thats with bell. third party fire and theft and i have 0 ncbs. give them a try. but when i started to declare mods they wouldn't quote me, probs because im under 21. give it a try and post how you get on!

liam2368

Member +
i have a tdo4 11g its a rather small tdo4 but dam it spools fast, just as quick as any hybrid i have ever been in

Gilly2006

Member +
i think people tend to use a 12G on the site. to be honest never heard of an 11g, you sure its an 11g and not a 12?

ragz

Member +
i prefer a hybrid for street use n tdo4 for track n drag

200bhp is more than enough for street use which you can get from a hybrid
and u wont get rad fitting issues oil pipe lines n such

liam2368

Member +
i think people tend to use a 12G on the site. to be honest never heard of an 11g, you sure its an 11g and not a 12?

yup its a 11g,it's the only one i have seen on a ep its around about the same size of a ct9 just a tiny bit bigger. iv got some pictures somewhere of it ill have a look and see if i can dig them out