253bhp glanza

richglanzav

Member +
253bhp glanza...***price lowered now 6000 apsolute steal!!***

**hi everyone id like to firstly make very clear this car will be for sale in june/july when i get my review at work and subsequently will be needing a cheap run around all being well...im putting it up now to get some interest hopefully or may let it go a tad earlier if i get the right price**

right now down to business...

For sale: highly modded 1996 black glanza V

Item Condition: very good condition inside and out bar a few stone chips, few little rattles etc that every car gets

Price and price conditions: £6800 no offers

Extra Info: this car has been my pride and joy for a year now but unfortunately time is fast approaching that i may need to sell up :( i have a whole folder full of receipts for work done on the car...no expense spared in any department..anyone who has worked on it will tell you.

i will try to keep this as short and sweet as possible but here is the mod list:

Engine
fully forged dave burwash engine and ported and polished cylinder head
dave burwashes own td04 kit externally gated + autobahn FMIC, air filter relocation kit, and oil catch can
dastek unichip
engine has covered approx 3000miles since rebuild and is running just fine, and far from its limits

Other Mods
fully adjustable D2 coilovers professionally setup
evo 7/8 seats *mint condition* (stripped rear but i have all the original seats/interior included in sale)
boost gauge and oil pressure gauge in door pillar pod
rota X lightweight alloys black with red lip which i think rly suit the car
uprated discs on the front and mintex pads all round
5zigen pro racer full exhaust system *sounds the dogs bollocks*
JAM rear spoiler (original will be included in sale)

think thats it but probz some stuff ive forgot. the car was mapped after the running in process and made 253bhp and 212atw at just under 1.2 bar of boost. could be cranked up further but i find its plenty enough for the road. car is very very fast indeed and boosts up extremely quickly for a td04.

Pictures:

l_7d9dfb8041cc4b51bfbfcf7ed9326ead.jpg

l_37c2a24b9bda4847a66f41eaeaee4d73.jpg

l_c11af3c3271842b4805c57e503ee300b.jpg

l_620f05a55d5041138e101377ca8800d6.jpg

l_191fc60bd0634a83b148dbc5146c8a2a.jpg

l_180e6f6f8a344f05ab20f2eecf1ac282.jpg

l_c05299a191454bf58029621ec88b1fb9.jpg

l_7e3be779c776415083f44a4842b288aa.jpg

l_fe7f9d8cd1b2465f9a31552ae4a6db2c.jpg

i have loads more and a few vids of the car too.

Contact Details:

mad_boro_fan@hotmail.com
pm me on here for contact number/address

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer collects

Last edited:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I've seen this car go, looked very tidy indeed. I've seen plenty of dogs go for just less than this so a tidy forged one is worth the extra.

lleey2k4

Member +
Been lucky enough to have a ride in this and i must say it flies, looks the piece aswell, worth every penny. Id say ignore that 1st post, it does have a big spec but obviously been written down in short form.

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Good luck with the sale Rich, hopefully you get the price your looking for or as close as pos.

richglanzav

Member +
i kno its a lot boys but at the end of the day ive put a hell of a lotta dosh into it and if i cnt get the price im after or damn close ile break it in the summer lol...or i might just keep it haha we will see

and thanks for all the kind comments every1 much appreciated :beer:

richglanzav

Member +
if it didnt sell at all it wudnt be a bad thing 4me rly...it wud be v.impractical but i cud keep it if necessary. it puts a huge smile on my face everytime i drive it, and if it does sell id defo want it to go to a good home as its bin an apsolutely brill car for me.

cheers for puttin them pics up aswell lee nice one dude

Last edited by a moderator:

glanzaj03

Member +
i don't think it's even a case of what the cars worth, it's just whether anyone will pay the money with the way the economy is right now. in my eyes the car is WORTH £6800 all day long, it's had way more than £6800 spent on it and that's not including the cost of the car itself not to mention all the time and effort that goes with it.

good luck with the sale anyway fella, hope you get what you want for it as it's defo worth the money. you just gotta hope someone who can clearly see what the car is worth is actually prepared to pay the money. :)

dantheman

Member +
nice looking glanza that mate :) your car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay at the end of the day. its alright for someone to say its not worth what your asking, but people seem to forget its not just the spec the car has they makes its value, its the time and effort and love that someone has put into it :) and yours looks like a well looked after car and not one thats just had money thrown at it and just chucked together..

granted not the best time to sell, but someone will come along when the time is right im sure.

richglanzav

Member +
nice looking glanza that mate :) your car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay at the end of the day. its alright for someone to say its not worth what your asking, but people seem to forget its not just the spec the car has they makes its value, its the time and effort and love that someone has put into it :) and yours looks like a well looked after car and not one thats just had money thrown at it and just chucked together..

granted not the best time to sell, but someone will come along when the time is right im sure.

cheers dan and yeh ur apsolutely right mate :) and this cars had a hell of a lota lurrrrv :kiss:

wesgt

Lifer
i paid £8000 for mine and its 96:) at the end of the day, the car is worth what you can get for it! if someone wants the car badly enough they will pay for it, and thats a nice 1!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its nice to see people selling their cars at good healthy prices.

This is what starlet/glanza scene needs in order to stop chavs picking them up for £1k then totalling them a week later and giving these rare little hot hatches a bad name.

Best of luck with the sale mate, she certainly looks like she is worth every penny imo :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
shame to see your selling up already rich,

i see your car when it was down daves, was a very nice motor, and dave was very complimentary of it, unfortunately i never went out in ti, but was told by dave how good and responsive it was.

your car is worth what you put it up for mate, i had mine up for sale for 6 k and mine is a 94 gt and i had an offer the other day for the full asking price, unfortunately i had to decline the offer as mine isnt ready yet.

so dont listen to others saying it's not worth the money, hold out for it mate it is. :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
exactly what i was saying earlier!

the cars are worth more than there selling for atm IMO

just because a few people cant afford to keep them anymore and are selling very cheap doesnt mean everybody should do.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Hey Rich,

Sorry to hear that your selling up dude :( real shame especially with the amount of money that you put into her!!

Its easy for someone to say its not worth that ... folk have to realise to get it to this spec alone is over £6000!!! Very well priced mate and im positive you'll get that for it.

Starlet/Glanzas of similar spec and condition are worth over £6000 in my eyes. These cars have been selling far too cheapily and folk are getting too use to it.

Best of luck Rich.

Iain

richglanzav

Member +
cheers again every1...bein 100% truthful there is a lot more i still wna do with this car...i was gna get sum wilwood brakes and the JAM sideskirts...and maybe get sum deepdish style alloys for it aswell. we will see..

p.s any extra mods between now, and if/when i sell the car will not affect the price.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
ENOUGH!!! This is a FOR SALE thread, not a discussion about prices. Next person to question the price goes in the book for spamming.

Rich - If you need the thread pruning, let me know.