Removing bits around engine....Pic's inside...

Stulet-GTT

Member +
1st is Charcoal Filter,have jus done a search and read up but wanna make sure on couple of thing's...

2pipes curculed in red, i can jus join these up right?????
This way it will stop fuel fume's coming into car...
DSCF0614.jpg

These two pipe's can i join these up or do i have to blank them seperate???
DSCF0613.jpg

And is it ok to unplug this to remove it all???
DSCF0615.jpg

2nd of All, can i remove this lot.....
DSCF0617.jpg

Have red its somink to do with a/c, but i dont have it as all removed...

If i do remove it, can i just unplug this???
DSCF0618.jpg

And join these pipes or block them seperate???
DSCF0616.jpg

I have tryed to explain as best i can what i want to do, an tryed to get the pic's as best as i can..

Last edited:

stuarty1

Member +
you can unplug all that stuff just make sure it all bck in can i ask wat you movin it for ??

Last edited:

stuarty1

Member +
o i see fuck i hav no idea if you can just rip it all out will need ta ask some one else will do a serch on it ta c if i find eney thing will let you no

Matt Glanza

Member +
yea you can rip all that out.the outlets on the mani though blank them off individually as if you loop the may cause a high eratic idle like a vacum leak.with regards to the pipe going to the canister all i did was put a breather on the end of it as a temp.didnt have the bottom pipe on mine goin to the other box

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Well there it all is removed...
DSCF0619.jpg

Gonna see if i can get the little pipes removed completly an maybe a little bolt put in hole..

Will look better once i have had the bay cleaned properly...

Last edited:

stuarty1

Member +
looks good did you do a we tortual ?? is is east or hard or is it just the case of rip it all out lol

smythy75

Member +
well if i need a chassis number i no were to get one! the last pic dude! id blank that over incase there is sum1 takes it for wrong reasons