##Sevenoaks meet. Bank holiday weekend##

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hey all,

I am feeling a meet asap as its been too long since ive seen a lot of you & your cars. We have a number of bank holidays coming up, so I was thinking a good old reunion at the Moat pub in Sevenoaks, Kent . Grab a beer/coffe/tea/lunch there, followed by a cruise about those awesome country roads and some photos along the way :drive:

This is for Friday 29th April 2011.... Royal Wedding day. around 2pm.

Place

The Moat
London Road,
Wrotham,
Sevenoakes,
Kent
TN15 7RR

Please note that if it is raining on the day, then do not turn up.

Cheers,
Lewis :cool:

Last edited:

Morph

Member +
Well up for this as the car sound be mapped again by then and be good to catch up with people only downbside is im working till 12 any chance of meeting around 3???

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I dont mind when we have the meet, just whatever day the most people can attend too.

Friday 29th April? Royal Wedding day??

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I should be able to do the 29th Lewis! Would be really good to catch up as ive not seen a few in a while either.. I'll let you know asap

Morph

Member +
Im a maybe as ment to be out mapping on that day in the morning might be able to make it in the afternoon tho.

Morph

Member +
Awesome :rockon:

Invite whoevers up for it, would be good to get a few people on this meet.

Ill try and get mine mapped on the way to the meet as my mapper might be up for it if not ill get him to bring his evo up thats just come out the workshop.

Nippon

Member +
Im up for this! Havent been to a meet for aaages.
Would be good to catch up with a few other owners. Whereabouts in Sevenoaks you thinking?

1) Blak_Mamber
2) danb87
3) dan3sgte
4) Nippon

Blak_Mamber

Member +
^^^ good stuff dude. Should be a good meet.

Here's the address

The Moat
London Road,
Wrotham,
Sevenoakes,
Kent
TN15 7RR

I can meet you on the way mate to save you having to look for it :)

malcolmgt

Member +
1) Blak_Mamber
2) danb87
3) dan3sgte
4) Nippon
5) malcolmGT

must take the address down this time.. got lost last time haha