Need torque specs for 4age ARP head stud kit / 4age ARP main cap bolts / ARP con rod!

turbostar

Member +
Iv done a but of a search but not found wot im after.

I would like to know the torque specifications for Arp "head Stud kit" and the Arp "main cap bolts" & ARP con rod bolts (im useing pec rods.)

(im useing the 4age ARP head studs & 4age ARP main cap bolts on my forged 4efte)

And does anyone have a list of all the other torque specs for everthing els as i put the engine back together.

Thanks Dan.

Rory

Lifer
All of ARP's torque specifications can be found on there website. IIRC there done on thead size.
But you should have got torque specs with your parts...

turbostar

Member +
All of ARP's torque specifications can be found on there website. IIRC there done on thead size.
But you should have got torque specs with your parts...

Hello mate iv had a better look and the 4AGE ARP main cap bolts have torque specs in ther but would that be correct as im using them on a 4efte engine?

and the ARP 4AGE head stud kit i have was new but from another member and it didnt have the torque spec sheet in there?

and finally the ARP con rod bolts just came vaccum packed to a bit of ARP card backing with no torque specs??

Murray

Member +
Hello mate iv had a better look and the 4AGE ARP main cap bolts have torque specs in ther but would that be correct as im using them on a 4efte engine?

and the ARP 4AGE head stud kit i have was new but from another member and it didnt have the torque spec sheet in there?

and finally the ARP con rod bolts just came vaccum packed to a bit of ARP card backing with no torque specs??

The specs for the rod bolts will be behind the bolts. Its just you cant see them when they are packed.
Every arp product i have bought comes with a sheet with the relevant torque specs.

Murray

Rory

Lifer
Ive just been on the ARP website and found everything you need.....
Look for the part number, and then on the same site look for the torque specs for that kit. Jobs a good un.

IF you understand torquing you will know you dont need anything to do with the engine, its all in the bolt.

See what Murray has said about the specs being in the packet.

And yes im not spoon feeding you the information you require, but i will help you on how to figure it out yourself. :)

turbostar

Member +
The specs for the rod bolts will be behind the bolts. Its just you cant see them when they are packed.
Every arp product i have bought comes with a sheet with the relevant torque specs.

Murray

Are right so they would have been behind the ARP rod bolts, thats kewl but
i gave all my bottom end to the machine shop to be balanced and when i got it all back they had put the rod bolts in the rod, and i didnt get the packet back, i didnt ask for it as i didnt realise at the time DAME IT..... lol.

thanks for the reply anyway mate.