Lambda Sensor - Part number?

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
Anyone know the part number for the lambda sensor and the cost from toyota, or even better, does anyone have a spare one kicking about?

Jay

Admin
89465 - Oxygen Sensor

Also referred to as the lambda probe, this reads the air/fuel mix from the exhaust gases. The reading is then used by the engine ECU to determine if the burn in the cylinders is rich or lean. The ECU will then fuel accordingly.

These sensors are killed by heat and by fuel so given their position you can imagine they are subject to wear and tear. A quick clean up with a brush will remove soot and revive an old sensor but a new unit is sometimes required in older/poor running cases.

The same unit was used in all GT's and Glanza models.

Part number : 89465-10020
Price : £134.51 inc VAT
Pic : Please add below if you get one.

Jay

Admin
Will be the weekend at the earliest before I can check for you. Pretty sure I have a few spare cats lying out there so chances are fairly good.

Assuming The Sera lambda sensor is the same I will have a spare one when my conversion is done, assuming the one that came with the new downpipe is ok...

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
i dont even have one!! blew two out aint gettin any more of em.. i put a big bolt in the hole does the job fine dunno if thts cause ive got a daztec or not but i aint had one for ages hmmm.

Jay

Admin
You could splice a compatible non-genuine one into the loom instead mate. Will let you know what I find soon as I get move properly.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i got one of ebay. works perfectly and alot cheaper than toyota. whant me to find you the link?

Phil

Super Moderator
is a lamba probe necessary if you have altered the fuel anyway(piggyback)? or does it constantly fine tune(at given temps etc) through the standard ecu?

Madaz_Matt

Fresh Recruit
if you do not have this

if you do not have this will it affect the amount you can boost, as i have a fcd and it is still boost cutting . will this make a difference? :homer: :drive: