****GAUGING INTEREST- APEXI Power FC- EP82 ***

sx_turbo

Lifer
Just gauging interest at the mo,

but would any body be interested in an APEXI Power FC for an ep82, complete with loom, hand commander, and a GM 3 BAR map sensor that can be wired in to work with the PFC, and a hand commander holder aswell.

the price i would be looking for is £650 delivered.

will be supplied in original packaging also.

Bazza

Member +
i wish i had bought an 82 now!! :(

ive been looking for one for the 91 for ages and find them but they are stupid money like 700 - 800 quid just for the ecu and commander! :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
wont split i'm afraid idrees, it's more desirable for me to sell it as a whole, as not many people want the unit without the commander.

i'll leave this thread up over the weekend to see what happens, as i want to get an emerald standalone ecu fitted, and been given a qoute of £1600 supplied fitted and mapped,

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol@ lewis,

i need to do some thinking also as i need to try and raise another £1000 after selling this (if i sell)

sanchez

Member +
is this a stand alone managment system??
i need some sort of managment for my td04 build??
i dont know much about these?
pm me please mate

sx_turbo

Lifer
right sorry to waste everyones time, i've decided to keep it, i just cant make the sums add up for me to buy the emerald unit.

so i have just booked up with www.fctuning.com for 18th july.

again i apologise for wasting peoples time.

sx_turbo

Lifer
yep, sounds sweet, i dont think i've heard another starlet engine as quiet as mine lol it purrs, and the oil pressure is good.

goes in for mot in the morning, then i have 2 weeks to get 500+ miles done.

again sorry if i have messed people around

weakboy2

Member +
You aint heard mine ;) LOL only joking, thats good news mate, makes a difference when the builder has half a clue whats going on :)

how much boost you going for? 1.5bar?

sx_turbo

Lifer
we gonna go for 1.4bar, and test 1.6 bar, if it works we'll keep it at 1.6bar, if the tuner thinks it's pushing it a bit, then he gonna leave it at 1.4bar. with a 1bar low boost.

weakboy2

Member +
Cool matey. :)

Just got a PM from a certain someone i'm guessing becuase of my comment above. I would like to remind him that its a free country and i will not be threatened via PM.

If thats the case anyways, i didnt even bother reading it, just deleted it.

Sorry to spam up your thread Ricky.

Last edited: