Hello

J

*JO*

hello im jo from neath south wles. im 21 and just bought my 1st jap car which is a mk1 starlet gt turbo. went from a modified corsa b which was my first car to the starlet and luv the little import!!! i will get pics up as soon as poss. the car is a dark grey i dont know if anyone knows what this colour is called?? if you do be great to find out. x

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Hi Jo, welcome to the site. Nice upgrade btw! I'm sure if you get some pics up people will be able to help you out with the colour. You said your corsa was modded, any plans for the Starlet?

Hutch.

rb69

Member +
Hello, welcome to the site! I went from a corsa b (first car) to a Glanza, it's a big difference! Get some pictures loaded up if you can.

J

*JO*

ummm dnt know really know lol wanna flush the arches in and tidy up the interior and tidy up the engine bay. shes only done 71,000 kilometers and shes 18 so in gwd condition. im on da hunt 4 a gt badge as mines been taken off from da back da one that sits between da rear lights

J

*JO*

how do i go about having my account deleted please. if someone could do that it would be great. thank you.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Loose the txt speak..... just do wat ya want jo, if you wanna type like that then its all good. Welcome to the site...enjoy and good choice of motor.. :)

stuart

Member +
how do i go about having my account deleted please. if someone could do that it would be great. thank you.

Lmao.

Blak_Mamber; said:
Loose the txt speak..... just do wat ya want jo, if you wanna type like that then its all good. Welcome to the site...enjoy and good choice of motor..

If you type using text speak, expect hardly any replies. To post a message on here it doesn't cost 10p so you can actually use vowels and grammar.

Not having a go, just stating a point :)

J

*JO*

that not the problem its certain people being bitchy on here cause they got a problem with my boyfriend, i drive a starlet but oviously cause of my boyfriend im not welcome

riko666

Member +
I take it you're Sparky's girlfriend (sorry, just presuming from the location!)? Ignore them Jo, enjoy this place :)

Bluebear

Member +
that not the problem its certain people being bitchy on here cause they got a problem with my boyfriend, i drive a starlet but oviously cause of my boyfriend im not welcome

Erm wut. Have I missed something here?

Last edited:
J

*JO*

no lol my bf aint even on here hes gotta civic but he aint allowed to the meets because of one member so i wont be drivin on my own :-(

Bluebear

Member +
no lol my bf aint even on here hes gotta civic but he aint allowed to the meets because of one member so i wont be drivin on my own :-(

Thats a bit shit. One member has said he can't come to any meets, as he drives a Civic? Tell them to kindly shut the hell up. Last time I checked, other Japanese cars belonging to good friends/other halves weren't banned from TGTT meets, and if they are, then that's a sad state of affairs.