Now jack up the car on the proper points and support the vehicle
d2-2.jpg

Remove caliper and pad carrier
d6.jpg

Remove disc
d8.jpg

Admire the new disc
d3.jpg

Now thoroughly clean with brake cleaner(posh cleaner courtesy of Kev)
d4.jpg

You will notice the calipers come with the hose adapter already fitted. DO NOT try to tighten this further, it is a tapered thread and should be like that

d5.jpg

Remove 3 torx screws holding on backplate

d9.jpg

Time for another
d1-1.jpg

Carefully cut and reamove back plate, SHARP!

d8.jpg

d10.jpg

Thoroughly clean stub axle, the discs are a snug fit and these do need to be clean

d13.jpg

Fit new disc

d14.jpg

Fit new bracket with loctite provided
d16.jpg

d15.jpg

Fit new pads to calipers, such a simple neat idea

d17.jpg

d18.jpg

Bolt caliper to bracket with loctite
d19.jpg

As we only did a dry fit as the car is off the road you will need to fit the hoses and bleed the system. Bleed using both TOP bleed nipples

Refit wheel stand back and admire the beauty

d20.jpg

d21.jpg

d22.jpg

A job well done!!

d1-1.jpg

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
They look pure sex fitted Dave, nice one mate. I can't wait to get a bit more cah behind me, you may well be getting a call!

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Anyone else fitted these had to fit spacers too? Why would the discs scrub on a 15" wheel?

Some wheels will differ Hutch pending on the offset and spoke clearance, it looks like most are fine under 15's only a few may have to get spacers due to differently designed wheels...

T

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Some wheels will differ Hutch pending on the offset and spoke clearance, it looks like most are fine under 15's only a few may have to get spacers due to differently designed wheels...

T

Looks like I'm one of those few! Cheers for the advice Toby. didn't know if it was the wheels or the reliable Cyp mechanic ballsing up.

peanuts

Fresh Recruit
ok because i am getting a st of te37 with a +25 or +32 off set in a 15x8 just wondered if they would clear or not, cheers