Dastak unichip?

cameroon95

Member +
Hi guys ,

iv been talking to a bloke from dastak.

He said they can fit a unichip,map for maximum perfromance and check fueling etc for a safe level. All done on the rolling road may i ask. For 550 ex vat

I was wondering if this was a fair price and if anyone else has used them before?

cheers

Kelly

Member +
Sounds about right.

The k24 gt had a dastek unichip on it before we bought the power fc. It ran really nice with it on tbh! Infact it did its 13.4quartermile run with that unichip on and 1bar of boost.

Wished we had never taken it off :p

Sean_GT

Member +
Sounds about right.

The k24 gt had a dastek unichip on it before we bought the power fc. It ran really nice with it on tbh! Infact it did its 13.4quartermile run with that unichip on and 1bar of boost.

Wished we had never taken it off :p

Wow! thats wicked I now have the kit and im also running a Dasktek i would be well happy with that result:)

Kelly

Member +
Wow! thats wicked I now have the kit and im also running a Dasktek i would be well happy with that result:)

stop making me feel bitter about selling the turbo kit :p

have you had it mapped for it then? I know Ben would recommend the place he used down near Southampton way as they are ppl who did his. Have the graph somewhere for it will try dig it out.

Fishy89GT

Banned
all depends on your spec mate wether you go for a dastek imo.. some people are fans and some cant stand them.. dastek is on similar level to emb but you have much more features...

and dan your not planning to run a dastek on your new steup are you?!?!

Last edited:

tom_hunt

Member +
Dave Burwash used to run the Unichip on his old GT I believe. He was making brilliant power with.

I use the Unichip also and I am making decent power. Very happy with the unit.

Tom

Sean_GT

Member +
stop making me feel bitter about selling the turbo kit :p

have you had it mapped for it then? I know Ben would recommend the place he used down near Southampton way as they are ppl who did his. Have the graph somewhere for it will try dig it out.

I cant help it i feel you should know:p

No i have not had it mapped again yet its still running on my Hybrid Ct9 setup but im only running 0.8bar.

I will take it back to Engine Advantages to get it mapped again because its just round the corner.

Would be nice to see that graph if possible

herbie

Member +
Hi guys ,

iv been talking to a bloke from dastak.

He said they can fit a unichip,map for maximum perfromance and check fueling etc for a safe level. All done on the rolling road may i ask. For 550 ex vat

I was wondering if this was a fair price and if anyone else has used them before?

cheers

PM'd ;)

glanzanut

Lifer
yep my mate had one on his vts with a set of cams and made 165bhp once the dastek was set up. so they seem to do the job well!:freddy: