Does anybody thing this is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Last week I spoke to Darren from TM Developments regarding a forged engine. I said I would be having it done round August time and he told me i would need to get a FMIC, ECU, etc

Anyway he PM'd me saying he had a FMIC and some other parts so I said I might have the FMIC if it had a full piping kit and lowering springs. "How much," i said, "£100 for FMIC and £100 for springs." I said, "Yeah that's cool ill take them both."

I phoned on Friday (5th) to find out what time he would be up to meet me because he was in Crawley near where i live. He said bout 9 and I'll be there all day, but he then told me he would't be selling the piping for the FMIC thats going to cost me another £50 and that was only for the cold air side of things. He said i would have to buy the hot pipes from Japspeed so I said I'd have a think and let him know on Sunday, but I would definitely have the springs.

I called yesterday at 5.30pm and said i would only buy the springs and buy a FMIC elsewhere. He said thats fine I'll see you tomorrow at AFR in Crawley. I said I was going to have to take the day off work to fit them anyway.

So at 10.30 today i arrive in Crawley and phone Darren to find out where he is. He says he hasn't brought the springs with him I asked why and he said because he hasn't taken them off the car because he hasn't got anything to replace them with!

SURELY HE COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT ON SUNDAY SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE THE DAY OFF AND WASTE MY TIME GETTING TO CRAWLEY?

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THAT A BIT OUT OF ORDER? ANY OPINIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME ON THE MATTER.

I CERTAINLY WONT BE GIVING HIM THE JOB OF MY FORGED ENGINE RE BUILD.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktl

Member +
yeh that does take the piss. surely if you selling springs off your own car you'll have replacements.

hes just mugged you off tbh.. i certainly wouldnt take it

Dan I apolagise the springs were not removed in time but as you were told we are back later in the week and would have bought them then. However there was no need for the abusive texts

Sigma

Member +
last week i spoke to darren from tm developmens regarding a forged engine, i said i wud be having it done round august time, i he told me i wud need to get a fmic ecu etc anyway he pmd me sayin he had a fmic and sum over parts, so i said i myt have the fmic, if it had a full pipin kit an lowering springs how much i said , £100 for fmic, £100 for springs, i said yea thats kool ill take them both, i phone on friday the 5th to find out what time he wud be up to meet me cos he was in crawley near where i live, he said bout 9ish an there all day, i but he then told me he wont be sellin the pipin for the fmic thats guna cost me another £50 and that was only for the cold air side of things, he said i wud have to buy the hot pipes from japspeed so i said id have a think n let him know sunday, but i wud deffo have the springs, i called yesterday at 5.30pm so i said i wud only buy springs n i wud buy the fmic elsewhere. he said thats fine ill c u tomoz af afr in crawley. and i said i was guna have to take the day off work to fit them any way at 10.30 today i arrive in crawley phone darren to find out where he is, then he says he hasn brought the springs with him i asked y and he said cos he hasn takin them of the car cos hasn got n e thing to replace them with, SURELY HE CUD HAVE TOLD ME THAT SUNDAY SO I DIDN HAVE TO TAKE THE DAY OFF, AND WASTE MY TIME GETTIN UP 2 CRAWLEY? ISIT JUST ME OR IS THAT A BIT OUTTA ORDA N E OPINIONS ARE MRE THAN WELCOME ON THE MATTER . I CERTAINLY WONT BE GIVIN HIM THE JOB OF MY FORGED ENGINE RE BUILD

Very, very wrong tbh. From a gramatical side anyway.

Dave.

Member +
In answer to your question, that definetely does take the piss.

Oh and well done to those of you who have picked on this guy's grammar and spelling. You must be proud. :rolleyes:

Dave

Last edited:

Monkfish

Member +
Dan, have you contacted TM Developements to express your dissatisfaction with a service/product they have or haven't provided, or have you just taken it upon yourself to post a topic up and have a rant before approaching them?

Also, this...
Using paragraphs, punctuation and full english would make that alot easier to read
:teach:

You also told us you were off all week with no work so we presumed wednesday wouldn't be problem. We were let down last night by the person collecting the shell.

I suggest you get your story straight first!

Rumel786

Member +
You also told us you were off all week with no work so we presumed wednesday wouldn't be problem. We were let down last night by the person collecting the shell.

I suggest you get your story straight first!

Dan I apolagise the springs were not removed in time but as you were told we are back later in the week and would have bought them then. However there was no need for the abusive texts

Personally it was wrong however erors are made, you should have tried to resolve this with Dave & not send abusive texts then post a thread on here.

Looks like theres two sides to the story......

Dan, have you contacted TM Developements to express your dissatisfaction with a service/product they have or haven't provided, or have you just taken it upon yourself to post a topic up and have a rant before approaching them?

Also, this...

:teach:

x2 doesnt seem like he has expressed his concern but sent abusive texts!!!!

Craig_GT

Lifer
It does sound bit of a piss take, I wouldnt be happy travelling somewhere to find that what i was expecting to be there wasnt.
Day off or no day off, imo if the seller knew they didnt have what u were offered they should have let you known before hand.

If you are unhappy mate, thats what the feedback section is for :)

Maybe should have chilled with the texts tho mate, as that wont help the matter. Still to hear your input on that tho.

Craig

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Just sounds like a communication break down to me, shame to loose out on a 2 grand engine build for the sake of 2 days and £50 of piping.

danb87

sorry about the grammar people i am dyslexic so not very good at spellin etc so ull have to excuse that, i work 5 days a week i took the day off lost out on muney so i cud get them and fit them. an they wasn abusive texts i thought it was bang outta orda to not contact me to tell me even today when he had my number he could have sent me a txt an i cud have gone into work still but nuffin until i got to crawley im dissapointed no miss understanding atall just purely muged of. about it all as i said to a mate it was more than likely down to the fact i decided not to buy the fmic either way i am entitled to my word an disatisfaction. any futre purchases will be done via delivery an then unless i get ripped of for the muney i shud se a product at the end of the day. im nt in the wrng here

Rumel786

Member +
sorry about the grammar people i am dyslexic so not very good at spellin etc so ull have to excuse that, i work 5 days a week i took the day off lost out on muney so i cud get them and fit them. an they wasn abusive texts i thought it was bang outta orda to not contact me to tell me even today when he had my number he could have sent me a txt an i cud have gone into work still but nuffin until i got to crawley im dissapointed no miss understanding atall just purely muged of. about it all as i said to a mate it was more than likely down to the fact i decided not to buy the fmic either way i am entitled to my word an disatisfaction. any futre purchases will be done via delivery an then unless i get ripped of for the muney i shud se a product at the end of the day. im nt in the wrng here

Fair point matey, feel wheer your coming from, least he could do is let you know in advance that he cannot get you it on that day so you can re-arrange.

Suggestion would be to post it in the sales feedback mate in future after you have tried to resolve it with the trader.

danb87

sori to the moderators etc i just needed to get this out to see if it was just me that thought i was mugged of

danb87

an i apologse for tellin darren thuve the springs up his arse, thats just my temper, wudn call it hardcor abuse tho

turboflow

Member +
I think there were mistakes from both parties here but thb what has happened has already happened just stopped bitchin between each other. weve all cocked up before

danb87

from the rep that people have given darren/dave i was incredibly dissapointed hence y i reacted like i did everybody wud be the same it they was mugged of like that. nt just me

Status
Not open for further replies.