Take a peek!! HKS

Pete EP82

Member +
Ok guys, i came across these HKS sqv's this morning.....they cant be real at that price, can they? i sent him a txt and he said they were genuing straigth from japan!? He said he bought a load of them off a company in japan, said they were sellng them off because there is a HKS sqv 3 on the way in a few months!?.......can anyone help me out?....:confused:

Much appreciated thanks guys!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1083216

Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
On the box of original it does say only SQV, Id be very wary buying one at that price as it seems too cheap to be true.

smythy75

Member +
Tell him if u get it and it's fake u will report him on the basis of copyright lol. It looks real enough.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
check on sites like
srb power and hks .....lol

have a look/match it ...
and then double check it again...

genuine new hks bov's do not sell for
that silly price....

i think a used original hks ssqv
sells for around that much...

faisal

Kushal

Member +
dude..i got an HKS bov when i was in china...it was less than 14Gbp..
obviously was a copy..
the best part is that on the box its written "made in japan"

Last edited:

gglavin

Member +
look its fake end fd story, you buy cheap you buy twice, a genuine HKS would never sell for that price, dont be fooled

Pete EP82

Member +
ok guys so yee reckon there is no chance this is real?......if i was to see it in my hands what do i look out for?

durmz

Member +
do what others said, check the pics on other sites selling it, bargains do crop up from time to time, but does seem to good to be true, and ask the buyer for more pics, ie inside the fins, i believe the print on the rubber insert is usually different when there fake.

and yes, i know what a bov is :homer: i was just asking where the link was, as he originally posted the q without a link

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
be carefull there is a lot off fake hks black bovs about, As same with the sard fpr even with the boxes looks the same