Black GT M25 Lots of smoke :(

AdDaMan

Member +
Between Clacket lane and bromley turn off...

Think it was Ricky...maybe Jamesbaa?

Anyway, looked nasty, hope its not.

jamesbaa

Member +
Not me dude cars currently with a fabricator having some work done, that is unless the fella's taken it out and blown it up lol!

AdDaMan

Member +
yer thought it was rick. fuck thats not good.

Either blown turbo or blown engine from a quick look i had at 70mph lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lol

Its his oil pressure sender or something, it touched his manifold & split, so oil was pissing out & obviously smoking from that...

He made good BHP at tuners, but ill let him tell the story :)

miller3

Member +
I saw him too and pulled over to see if i could lend a hand :(

don't think its anything major just where the oil sender pipe leaked on too the heat wrap, with any luck. :eek:

just sorry i couldn't hang around for very long :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
just see this thread lol,

yes i was the doughnut in the black gt broken down at side of the road lol

was a fecking nightmare, was there for 3 and half hours waiting for the aa.

nothing majour with the car,

went to abbey motorsport for tuning, got finished, then got half mile down the road, and pulled into a pub for a bite to eat, but car was smoking, wnet back to abbey, they found out it was the capilary oil gauge pipe, had dropped down onto the down pipe and melted, replaced the pipe with a bung, got onto m25, and the smoke got worse, and i didnt want to chance it as i had no gauges to keep an eye on the engine so decided it was best to get the aa home.

the heat wrap on the down pipe was soaked in oil, i'll sort it out over the next 2 weeks,

main thing was it was nothing majour.

@ doug, really appreciated you stopping last night dude even if it werent for long and couldnt help.