glanza97

Jay

Admin
Digging a bit further..

I can find a green GT (J354UNC) and a silver GT (L964PTO) sitting on the driveway of his house. If you can HPI check the registrations you may find his address..

IMAG0014.jpg

DSCF0205.jpg

I'd presume the silver GT parked on the footpath in front is the one that hit the lamppost and got broken.

andy.i

Member +
oh ffs, nice work jay. shame there aint no street signs in the photo as he has £1300 of my money and i havent heard from him in a week.

Dan507

Member +
You're best bet is to HPI the one of the cars numberplate(as Jay said) and maybe get and address, or go to the police, explain you situation and tell then you have his registration plates, and the police will sort it out. if you have some sort of receipt/evidence.

Best of luck
Dan

andy.i

Member +
yep mate the forged engine.

i payed him up over 3 months as we agreed, and he said it was ment to be collect by the courier last tue and i aint heard from him since....

dont worry tho, il get my money back whatever it takes.

yep mate the forged engine.

i payed him up over 3 months as we agreed, and he said it was ment to be collect by the courier last tue and i aint heard from him since....

dont worry tho, il get my money back whatever it takes.

i hope u get it all sorted ;)

Pete EP82

Member +
This sort of stuff is rediculous!! And its unfortunate that its becoming more and more common. Its a joke tho....like what sort of a tit would you need to be!! Makes me sick!

Anyways dude i hope you get sorted.