Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right mate.... Tm-developments should post to NZ...shouldnt be a prob.... To find traders click the tgtt sign at the top left hand corner of the page,then click forum...and scroll down where you will find tuning developments,tm-developments etc and click there to view their shop and what they have for sale :p
    Only prob is it is hard to get a 4agze here in the uk dude plus its too expensive!one member on here did a 3stgte conversion (2.0 from a mr2 hyper rev 3) i will post a link that will help you understand the site a little more :p
    i think the best way to go is putting a 1600cc 4agze (supercharged 4a-ge) engine in it and doing a turbo conversion as i did. that only a start though there is a lot more you can do than that and its a lot of work. i am working out how to become a member as im from new zealand but will definitely put some pictures and details up man.
    11 seconds? :rockon: thats fucking awesome dude!

you definately need to get some pics up of your project and get all the details up of the problems you had when building it and what mods you have got dude.
    thats awesome bud :) you definately need to put pics of your car up!looking forward to reading more about your car dude...

ahy gt that goes over the 350hp mark inspires me more as to how im going to build mines and perfect it.

Anyone can just plumb on a very big turbo and forged engine and get high power figures....but im aiming to get spool up time as low as possible.... plus trying to get all that power on thr road is a very hard task too!

Have you done any Quater mile runs?

what times are you getting?
    My starlet made 221.6 bhp (188whp) but thats on a td04 hybrid at 1 bar only with a jam ecu with my piston ring damaged.

I am currently building a forged 5e engine and will be running 1.6 bar of boost on a greddy e-manage ultimate and expecting to get at least 300 bhp however i will be upgrading my turbo very soon to something which will be taking me over the 400bhp mark.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…