D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Av got an astra 1.7 td. The starlet is curently in bits lol bought it basicly standard apart ffom a turbo timer, set of 14" wheels & a back box. It started as an auto but was converted to manual with an exceedy clutch. i have since took the full engine out in order to get the head port & polished. Other than that a japspeed exahust system, decat & mani heat wrapped from front to back, trd short shift, all powerflex engine mounts, a set of 15" rays split rims, toyosports f.m.i.c, boost & oil presure gagesin pod, jam f.c.d, f.p.r, hks actutator & all new red hosses. still to get a set of coilovers, bigger turbo & a few other bits. :)
    Av got an astra 1.7 td. The starlet is curently in bits lol bought it basicly standard apart ffom a turbo timer, set of 14" wheels & a back box. It started as an auto but was converted to manual with an exceedy clutch. i have since took the full engine out in order to get the head port & polished. Other than that a japspeed exahust system, decat & mani heat wrapped from front to back, trd short shift, all powerflex engine mounts, a set of 15" rays split rims, toyosports f.m.i.c, boost & oil presure gagesin pod, jam f.c.d, f.p.r, hks actutator & all new red hosses. still to get a set of coilovers, bigger turbo & a few other bits. :)
    No prob m8 were all hear to have a laugh n help each other. just hope to get mine done for the end of the year so i can get out in mine lol. sick of drivin a deisel family car lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…