disc

1. bender

Paseo front brakes on glanza v

Hi all, have read that the paseo/cynos front discs and pads might fit on a glanza v and wondering if this is true, as i can order paseo parts easily being in canada, thanks all
  2. x-MissEp82-x

rear brake discs ep82 not too worn

hi guys ok so looking for anyone that any rear discs for my ep82 1993 please, I just havent got the money to buy new and really really need discs, Ive got pads for both rear and front but desperately need these discs. If you have some that were taken off after not too long or have any sitting...
  3. wildchild

Rear disc brake conversion

Im looking for an EP82 or EP91 rear disc brake conversion for my drum setup. Need the discs, calipers, caliper holders, caliper brackets, and the bolts. Need them posted to Sri lanka :) Let me know. Thanks. Cheers!
  4. E

Glanza Front calipers,discs and pads.(Non Abs) & ep91 passenger half shaft.**urgent**

Hi, I need a set of glanza front pads, discs and calipers to stick on my n/a. Need to get these sorted asap and cant travel so if theres anyone local to Galway with these parts i can meet any evening. Really hoping to get these as a whole to so not too interested in purchasing them all...