door

1. WhiteOverGoldMK1GT

Replacing your Door Handles, When it isnt possible to get ep82 oem ones. a Guide.

THIS GUIDE IS EP80/NP80/P80/EP82 ONLY (includes Jdm imported AUS Grey Import EP82R) so you went to your car and the door handle snapped in 5 different pieces. lets just say the year is, 2040. so fully knowing a door handle is impossible to get new, or even used, i have the solution. This...
  2. WhiteOverGoldMK1GT

Ep82 Door lock Possible substitute.

Right so i have possibly found a subsititute for the discontinued ep82 RH side door lock. much like the left side, you cannot buy the originals anymore. can anyone upload a real life photo of said lock to confirm? best i could find is blurry despite actually trying to buy that item from that...
  3. G

URGENT!!! Need SILVER Back Bumper / Driver Door

Had a fun weekend........................... 97 EP91 Anyway Im looking for a silver back bumper and a driver side door with glass! Somebody please help as its my only car and its out of action :( I live in Kildare and would pay extra for delivery or if its close by id pick them up. Much...
  4. D

Glanza Door mirror

HELP NEEDED: My driver door mirror is completely mashed and I cant find a Starlet mirror anywhere (I live in the C/bean). Now knowing toyota I'm wiling to be the mirror from some other toyota car will be able to fit. Problem is I dont know which one. Can anyone help me out with this?
  5. shorestyle

EP82 glass question

Will all ep82 mk1 glass (windshield, door windows, etc.) fit the same as ep82 mk2 glass and vice versa or are there minor differences that don't allow them to fit properly?