rocker cover

1. C

Polished cam cover for sale

I have recently been having a clear out and found an EP cam cover which i brought to fit to mine but never got around to it, and have since sold my car. Its been polished very well and would only need a tad of elbow grease to get to perfect mirror finish. i dont want much for this but would...
  2. 350ep70gr

**DIY CNC and rocker cover art!!"" Video insde!

We had some free time at work and we put together a diy small cnc ;)from available parts from old machines and we use an ancient computer to control everything:p.. Basicly a mate of mine do the most of the work..I just help him to finish it and offer him a rocker cover for testing proposes..:p...
  3. Franza1

Ok couldn't keep this underwraps anymore...

Ok for literally the past week i have been working on this and finally it's nearly finished just needs a final sanding and about 8 coats of clear coat ha ha. Turned out just how i imagined What do you all think?
  4. ChrisGT

How to remove and paint your rocker cover! *

You will need: Flathead screwdriver(s) 10mm socket Torque wrench Needle nose pliers Spray paint of your choice, I chose matte black VHT spray :p Drill and abrasive brush (from Halfrauds :p) White spirit, de-greaser & cloths New Toyota rocker cover gasket – Part No 11213-11041 New...