rod

1. Y

Minor differences on stock pistons and rods, what to put in?

Hello everyone, I bought second-hand 4EFTE "first-gen" pistons and rods from an EP82 to replace the bent rods on cylinder numbers 1 and 4. While cleaning them up, I noticed on the rods I bought that the conrod notch is deeper than the ones that came from the car. Both rods are thick to be...
  2. wildchild

Wanted OEM 4EFTE single Piston & Rod + Thermostat housing

As above im looking for a used oem 4efte single piston and con rod as well as a thermostat housing (swirl pot) and an oil filter housing. Need it posted to 20060, Kandy, Sri Lanka. Pls let me know as im in a bit of a hurry. Thanks for your time.
  3. YaroGlanzo

Greddy emanage blue + N75 boost valve -> How much psi ?

Hey guys, just wondering how much torque could the 4efte's stock rods handle . I am asking this because i am testing an emanage blue on my 4efte and i have connected a N75 boost valve on it, borrowed from a VW Passat 20VT . This valve can be used typically as a boost controller...
  4. A

Help..Steering Wheel turn bit by bit..

Had a recent incident where I bust the wishbone, well nothing major, just little bit bent but enough to make the car undrivable.. Now replaced the wishbone, ARB & droplink and ball joint. But since I started to feel that the steering wheel does not spin smoothly as before, its like it is without...